✨Chapter Nine✨

A/N i'm SOOOOOO sorry these are slow updates and i hate to be that bitch but OH MY GOD THANKS FOR OVER 100 READS???? WHAT????
also its like 4am so sorry this is terrible i can't sleep 😿
~
~
it was the morning after and ibuki woke up being cuddled by an asleep peko. she smiled and kissed her girlfriends nose, peko smiled in her sleep. ibuki let out a small giggle. she stood up and saw she was wearing her pyjamas, she remembered falling asleep on pekos lap at the park but she didn't remember waking up after that point. peko must've changed her in her sleep, she looked at the not so graceful, drooling peko that she adored with all her being. but that means... peko saw ibuki partially naked. "G-GAH!!!" ibuki screamed, quickly covering her mouth.
"WHAT!?" peko shot up thinking something bad happened. "ibuki,   are you alright?" peko continued while grabbing her glasses.
"N-NOTHING PEKO!" she straightened her body so she was taller and thin, like a plank of wood, and she was blushing like crazy.
"ibuki, i can tell something's off. you can tell me anything." peko said with squinted eyes, still trying to get used to the bright sun.
"OKWELLYOUSEELASTNIGHTIFELLASLEEPONYOURLAPATTHEPARKRIGHT? WELLYOUCARRIEDMEHOME,ITHINK.IDO NTKNOWIWASASLEEP,ANYWAY. WELLIDIDNTCHANGEINTOMYPYJAMASBECAUSEIWASASLEEPSOTHATMEANSYOUCHANGEDMEANDYOUSAWMYUNDERWEAR!!!"
ibuki said that quite fast but peko still heard every word.
"ibuki i'm sorry, i-i didn't know what to do. i didn't w-want to wake you up becuase you looked so comfortable. i p-promise i kept the looking to a minimum." peko said, clearly embarrassed, "i'm sorry if you hate me..."
"IBUKI WOULD NEVER HATE YOU!!!! PEKO MEANT WELL!!! BUT NOW THAT YOUVE SEEN ME LIKE THAT, I CAN WALK AROUND HALF NAKED NOW!!" ibuki said excitedly. "but only if you feel comfortable with that!"
"u-um, sure ibuki. only if it's with you, and we don't get up to anything 'funny'. if you catch my drift" peko said the first part warmly and kind but still shy, then the last part was stern.
"of course!!!" ibuki hugged peko. "now, what're we doing today pek-pek? oooooh! how about the beach!"
"sure, i'll make breakfast while you start packing the bags. ok?"
ibuki nodded and they both did their thing.
~
~
~
HELLO YES HI sorry this is so late AND IVE ONLY JUST REALISED I HAVENT BEEN MAKING THEM GO TO SCHOOL 😳 ITS STAYING THAT WAY 😎