✨Chapter Fourteen✨

final chapter. take it or leave it😐🤚

✨ten year timeskip😳✨
"i can't believe it. so you've been with that yakuza guy and me at the same time. why, peko?"
"ibuki let me explain, please"
"no. i loved you peko. ive spent years of my life devoted to you. now those years are wasted." she paused to take a breath "IM ALMOST 30, PEKO. I COULDVE BEEN SPENDING THE PRIME OF MY LIFE WITH SOMEONE WHO LOVED ME. but i chose you, because i thought you did love me." ibuki had tears streaming down her face while peko watched, heartbroken. "GO ON THEN, EXPLAIN YOURSELF. IF YOU DO LOVE ME, YOU'LL TELL ME."
"ibuki, i didn't have a choice. he was my childhood best friend, i couldn't just turn him down. besides, he's part of the biggest mafia in japan. if i turned him down, i'd be dead." peko tried explaining with tears threatening to fall. she'd never cried before. except on their wedding day.
"BUT YOU DID HAVE A CHOICE, PEKO. ME OR HIM. AND YOU CHOSE HIM. SO TELL ME, HOW LONG HAVE YOU TWO BEEN A HAPPY COUPLE."
peko paused, she couldn't tell her wife that. well, soon to be ex-wife.
"we've been together for 6 years. we haven't kissed, i've barely seen him. i only saw him when you were out on tour."
"so, on our wedding day, you were with him? and me going on tour is a valid excuse to cheat on me? when i called you when i was touring, you were at his house. weren't you?"
she paused.
"y-you really did it, huh? you've been cheating on me, for 6 years. and i was clueless. god i'm so STUPID. how did i fall for it?" tears streamed down ibukis pale face.
"we were supposed to be together forever, remember?"
ibuki questioned peko, trying to make her remember the promise they made in high school.
thoughts of her and ibuki as teenagers rushed through pekos mind.
✨flashback✨
"peko?"
"yes, ibuki?"
"do you promise to love ibuki forever? no matter what?"
"of course. no matter what, i'll always love you."
✨present day✨
"oh god... what am i doing? ive gotta go sort something out. please, wait here ibuki."
peko hurried out the door before ibuki could continue.
"goodbye, peko."

last chapter pog🤨🤨