✨Chapter Twelve✨

A/N my phone hates me so much and i only have 9 images on my entire phone :/
bruh writing this made me want a girlfriend who would cosplay pekobuki with me so fucking much god i love females
~
~
"I-IBUKI! I LOVE YOU TOO NOW PLEASE GET OFF ME!"
"sorry pek-pek... ibuki just wants you to know how much she loves you!"
"oh ibuki, i love you too. more than you could ever imagine. but please don't tackle me unexpectedly"
"fiiinnnneee..."

most people there were looking at them but they didn't care. surprisingly hajime and mikan weren't looking, maybe they didn't hear them. even though peko basically yelled it.

they sat there holding eachother, watching the sun set for a while. just staring into the distance with eachother in their arms. they could stay like this forever. "peko, you have no idea how much you mean to me. i love you." ibuki said gently while looking up at her girlfriend.

"oh ibuki, i love you too- wait are you crying?"

"i'm crying because i love you so much! i'm okay, really!"

"you can tell me anything, babe. anything" peko loosened their embrace to look ibuki in the eye.

"pek-pek, ibuki just doesn't know what she would do without you. that's all" she glanced at her girlfriend who was also tearing up.
✨time skip✨

they had been sat there for a couple hours now and the sun had almost completely disappeared. ibuki was asleep with her head resting on her girlfriends shoulder.
almost everyone had gone home now.
"hey buki, wake up babe" peko said in a gentle tone while trying to remove her head from her own shoulder.
"... oh, sorry pek-pek" she quickly got up.
"it's ok baby, but now we have to pack up. so you have to help me with that."
"you got it!" ibuki yelled while packing up as fast as she could"
when they packed up everything they made their way home slowly, admiring the full moon that lit up the sky.

when they got home they dropped all the stuff on the floor and almost collapsed. you can probably imagine how heavy all that stuff is.
"right, ibuki i'm gonna go have a quick shower and then we can have dinner. okay?"
ibuki nodded and the. proceeded to put the tv on.

10 or so minutes later peko got out of the shower and put the oven on. she then instructed ibuki to go have a shower, she resentfully got up after a few minutes of peko nagging her.

when she got out the dinner was almost done. peko was getting the plates out while ibuki was getting ready, she put some old pyjamas on even though she had new ones that peko bought her so she wouldn't wear the old ones anymore, but ibuki said she had to get the 'most use' of her old ones before she could ruin the new pair.
peko didn't understand ibuki most times, so she pretended she did sometimes.
~
~
~
~
~
yooooo i'm sorry this took literal years 👁👁
and it's terrible and short :((
i'll try to update more often i promise