✨Chapter Six✨

A/N sorry these are slow updates i've run out of ideas and i'm stupid.
i'm stooooppppid so there's gonna be long time skips 😿
✨third person pov✨
it was the day they were meeting with souda and gundham so they were getting ready.
peko was styling ibukis long black, white, pink and blue hair into a ponytail, since she made a deal with ibuki. peko can style ibukis hair how she wanted and ibuki can style pekos hair how she wanted.
peko chose a slicked back ponytail for ibuki and was gonna straighten her actual ponytail. she was just gonna leave her fringe the way ibuki always has it, so it still has ibukis style.
ibuki knew exactly what to do with pekos hair. she got loads of hairspray, which made peko very scared, a comb, 2 triangular cups (i think you know where this is going) and some glitter. since pekos hair was shorter than ibukis it would be a bit harder to style it but ibuki was up to the challenge. she combed through pekos hair and did something ✨spunkie✨ with it. she gave peko horns like hers and covered them in glitter. peko really liked her new hair, mainly because her girlfriend did it. they started getting dressed, but the other had to choose their outfit. ibuki promised not to go too over the top. ibuki made peko wear ripped fishnet tights, black mesh top, an oversized white shirt to go over the mesh one, light blue denim shorts with a chain belt and a pair of knee high converse. ibuki decided against makeup since peko didn't usually wear it. ibuki was very proud of pekos outfit.
next it was time for peko to give ibuki a makeover, she wanted to keep ibukis style but also add a bit of her own. she decided on a beige turtleneck sweater, black fishnet gloves, black lace chocker, black tights, white pencil skirt (with the sweater tucked in) and black high-top converse.
(A/N why so much converse?)
they were ready so they made their way to the park where they would meet souda and gundham.

SORRY THIS TOOK SO SHORT IM STUPID HEEHEE