✨Chapter Four✨

Peko and Ibuki had been dating for a week and Peko wanted to do something special for her girlfriend so she arranged a picnic in the park. there was a hill near the back of the park where she laid down a pink and white plaid blanket, a few pillows and a wicker picnic basket. she hadn't told ibuki she set it up so she just offered to go the park and of course ibuki said yes. peko wore a nice yet casual dress and ibuki thought she was a little over dressed for the park but chose not to acknowledge it and wore some pink leggings and a black hoodie. the sun was starting to set when they left the house, peko was nervous but knew ibuki appreciated all the small things peko did for her. ibuki pointed out the hill and said they should go sit there, peko didn't even have to convince her. ibuki saw the picnic basket and thought it was for another couple and started to walk away when peko said she arranged it. ibuki turned round as fast as she could and hugged peko as tightly as she could. "t-this is for i-buki?" she asked with tears in her eyes. seeing ibuki like this made peko feel complete. none of their friends knew they were dating so this was a bit risky but peko wanted ibuki to know how much she meant to her. they started eating and talking when they heard two pretty familiar voices, kazuichi souda (ibukis best friend) and gundham tanaka (pekos friend)
A/N idk why but i think peko and gundham would be friends no cap.
they turned round and they were both, holding hands? they both looked at each other and grinned. "SOUUUDDDAAAAA!!!!! GUUUNNNNNDHHHAAAAMMMMMM!!!!! ITTTSSS IBUKKIIII ANNDDD PEEEKKKKKOOOO!!!!!" ibuki yelled at them.
they turned round, souda was cherry red and gundham had buried himself in his purple scarf. ibuki gestured with her hand for them to come over so they did. both the girls were trying not to burst out laughing while gundham and souda just stood there, still very embarrassed. "i-it's not w-what you think i-buki!" souda managed to say. "yeah ok and me and peko aren't dating!" peko glared at ibuki, she just realised what she said. "WAAIT NOOO WE'REE NOT DATINGG" ibuki tried to say. peko just sighed, "it's fine, out of anyone they should know." so she explained to them that her and ibuki were dating and it's fine if they were. as soon as peko said that souda practically screamed "OKOK WE'RE DATING IM SORRY FOR KEEPING IT HIDDEN FROM YOU"
"IBUKI HAS AN IDEA!! WE SHOULD GO ON A DOUBE DATE!"
peko nodded and looked at the males, they also nodded. "so it's settled, we're going on a double date next week. that is if you're free." peko asked and they all nodded once again. they agreed to text each other with the details later because souda and gundham needed to go somewhere. for the next few hours peko lay down with ibuki on her chest. they fell asleep for a while and when they woke up it was 5am. wow they had been asleep for a while, they decided to pack up and go home. they both couldn't have asked for a better date.

sorry this is so long i didn't know what to write and then when i did i couldn't stop whoops, i actually haven't proofread this so sorry if there's a ton of mistakes