✨Chapter Eleven✨

A/N this chapter is terrible i'm sorry
~
~
"so, what're you two doing here?" hajime asked the two girls
"well, probably the same reason you're here." peko said
"on a date?"
"NO! ... it's a nice day" peko said with uncertainty
"w-well, it's n-nice to see you t-two..." mikan said shyly.
the two left ibuki and peko. "hey peko...? do you think we should tell everyone we're dating? so we can just get it over with" they were both sat down still in the sea.
"only if you're comfortable, it would be better to tell them all at once. but it's your decision"
they both agreed to tell them in the form of text.

"LETS SEE HOW FAR OUT WE CAN SWIM PEK-PEK!!" ibuki whisper yelled while grabbing onto pekos hands.
"babe, if we do go out far you'll complain that your legs hurt and you can't swim any longer" peko sighed
"YOU CALLED IBUKI BABE!!! EEK!!" ibuki squealed with excitement and fell backwards.
peko just sighed and smiled gently while ibuki was still squealing. "uhmmm... OH RIGHT YEAH! PLEASE PEKO CAN WE GO SWIM OVER THERE!! I WONT COMPLAIN!"
peko knew she would still complain but she didn't mind, it would make ibuki happy so of course she said yes.
they started swimming and ibuki hadn't started complaining, yet. "wow peko, this sure is fun" ibuki said in a monotone voice.
"you were the one who wanted to go swimming! we can go back if you want"
ibuki nodded so they swam back to shore and walked back to where they put their stuff.
"ibukis starving!! did peko bring food?"
"yes, obviously. i can't go anywhere with you without bringing food" peko said while reaching into one of their bags.
they ate while sat on the sand (even though they bought chairs) and the sky was turning a warm yellow-orange colour.
ibuki looked over to peko, the sun making her squint a bit. her hair flowing backwards in a high ponytail, staring into the distance.
"ibuki loves you so much" she whispered without thinking.
peko somehow heard and started blushing, "i love you too, ibuki. and i always will"
ibukis eyes opened wide and she gasped, "IBUKI LOVES PEKO!!!" she then tackle-hugged peko to the floor while kissing her cheeks.
she didn't care if people heard her. she didn't care if people saw her. she loved peko.