First Step

Jimin had kindly closed the bar earlier than intended. It was Friday night, and although he knew he'd lose some money, he chose to close it anyway. He hadn't seen you in weeks. Despite his absence at your event, he made it a point to celebrate you regardless. He'd missed you.
The bar had everything you'd expect. Although it was a bar, it had a lounge feel to it; a place where people could gather and listen to soft music by underground singers.
Jimin was a fan of blues and often entertained the idea that he was a reincarnation of a famous jazz musician. Nonetheless, the bar was a gem to a lot of people. It was casual, cozy to say the least.
When Jimin purchased the bar, he had an idea of what concept and feel he wanted the place to be. And much to his surprise, his dream of owning bar came to life, and not only did it thrive but it had surpassed any visions he had for it.

You were so proud of him.

He'd accomplished much, but most importantly he was happy.
It had been hours since you arrived. Seokjin, Solar, Hwasa, and even Taehyung joined the small gathering, other artists were welcomed to the afterparty and some of them kindly accepted the invitation; drinking, socializing, you were having a blast.
Of course, you were somewhat saddened that your orgasm couldn't make it, but that was neither here nor there. Tonight was about your triumphs and you were floating in pure bliss.

As you took a sip of the well-made daiquiri, you couldn't help but observe your best friend. He was sitting beside you, admiring his girlfriend who was singing along with Hwasa to the famous ABBA song 'Dancing Queen'.
Hwasa and Solar had just met and they were already interacting as if they've known each other their whole lives. Off-pitch, loud and drunk out of their minds, they were laughing and dancing foolishly on stage.

"She's awesome," you murmured at Seokjin who was completely in awe of his girlfriend, "You did good with her, she's the best one yet."

He nodded at you without ripping his brown eyes off of her. They were three months in, happy and very much in the lovey-dovey stage of their relationship.
Seokjin wasn't much of a player despite his striking features, he was a hopeless romantic and tended to fall for women easily. At one point he even had a crush on Hwasa, but she shut him down rather quickly.
You matched Seokjin's gaze and smiled broadly as the two women kept screaming into the mics.

"You love her," you declared before taking a sip of the cold beverage.

He shot you a shy smile, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh my god, you do," you exclaimed, "You do love her."

"Who do we love?" Jimin asked from behind the bar.

"Seokjin," you professed.

"Well, of course, we love Jin," Jimin casually said as he wiped his hands with the apron that dangled from his hip.

"No Jimin, he loves Solar," you corrected, making Seokjin straightened himself.

"Of course, he does, it's written all over his face," Jimin chuckled, going along with your teasing.

"Well if I love Solar then you love that guy from earlier," Seokjin shot, forcing Jimin's gaze to move from him and onto you.

Spitting out your drink ineptly as you gasped, "I don't love him!"

"Wait who?" Jimin asked.

"No one!"

"Oh no, you don't," Seokjin intervened, "Listen," he then continued as he turned to Jimin, "There's this guy, she—"

You interrupted with a harsh slap on his shoulder, "Don't," you pleaded, "Taehyung is right over there."

"W-who is that?" Jimin confusingly asked when you and Seokjin glanced at Taehyung's direction.