Do You Know, Bambi

➰ PRESENT TIME ➰

Rapid punches, over and over, as I kept hitting the steering wheel. Fuck!

How could you do this to me?

I don't think I've ever been more disappointed with you, Bambi. You let me down big time.
A part of me always believed that you would change your mind, come to your senses somehow and recognize that I'm the only man for you.

You belong to me, we were meant to be.

I didn't think by following up on Jungkook's missing person's report that I'd find you there, in his apartment and in a fucking slutty dress no less.
I was beyond disappointed when our eyes met. I seriously hope you sensed how pissed the fuck off I was. It was as if I walked in on you being intimate with him, helping him figure his tie situation out.
Jesus, he was right there, I had him defenseless. I should have choked the shit out of his pathetic lungs.

How could you betray me like this?

It's as if you forgot how much I truly love you, how much you mean to me and honestly how much I care.
I let out a sigh as I rested my head against the steering wheel, contemplating whether or not if you'd truly moved on from me.

You seemed so intimate.

I don't understand how you could forget me, especially compared against a man like Jeon Jungkook. He could never measure up to me.

All the times I've seen him punch at the center. The kid was weak, he isn't as strong as me. I don't understand why in God's name you'd ever want to be with someone who couldn't protect you. I know he can't, not like me. I am better than him. I don't get it.

What is it that you see in him?

I doubt if he was in the ring with me that he'd stand a solid chance. You picked a weak man. You deserve better than that, Bambi, you deserve me.

He has no right to you.

The sight of you and that kid walking hand in hand out of his apartment complex infuriates me.
I can't help but chuckle a little though. You don't even look good with him. You are far out of his league.
I swear to God, I hope he knows that. You went from a great guy to this mediocre piece of shit.

Did his balls even drop yet?

Well, what the hell do we have here ... I can't help but watch you through the comfort of my car while my grip on the steering wheel tightens as Jimin springs out of the car.

Who is that?

Tan girl, I haven't seen you before. You must be one of Jimin's conquests. But that doesn't surprise me, everyone knows Jimin is the greatest skank to walk on planet Earth.
You seem to like her. A hug? That's nice. But Bambi, look at her, you shouldn't be around women with dyed hair, you can't trust them. Heck, you can't even trust your brother. I honestly feel like vomiting every time I see Jimin.

Man, I never liked him.

Jesus Bambi, look at your circle. You aren't safe. You should be around people who care about and would do whatever it took to protect you.

See!

This is exactly what I've been talking about since day one. These people are toxic and they are corrupting my sweet and innocent Bambi.
One way or another, I will make amends and get you away from their grasps, back to where you belong.

I've missed you so terribly and I know you think of me as well.

I could sense it. As much as you felt my anger when our eyes met, you must have felt my heart too.
I saw it, in those beautiful big eyes of yours, you were tearing up. I wish I could just grab you and embrace you tightly, I wanted to, so incredibly fucking much.