Disconnection

Hot, it was too hot.

Groaning, you shifted slightly, waking up as heat arose from you. It was too warm.
The spring sun was fiercer this morning. The weight of Jungkook's torso and arms wrapped around you didn't help either.
As you tried to escape his tight hold, you heard him grunt at your attempt, prompting him to pull you closer to him.

       "It's hot, Jungkook," you whined at his embrace.

       "I don't care," you heard him murmur, his voice husk as the words vibrated behind your ear.

His hand trailed your nude frame from underneath the thin sheets before halting between your inner thighs.
Shifting again, you caved to his touch, letting out a small moan when his slender lips graced your nape. Wet, sloppy yet tender kisses made their way from your neck and caught your earlobe. Nipping gently at your sensitive skin while the sound of groans hummed in his throat.

He was good at this, turning you on, making you surrender to his will.

He began applying pressure on your breasts while pushing you against his heated chest. You could feel his erection forming as it grew, brushing against your rear.
Your excitement built, as a result, your walls clenched at the anticipation of having him. His digits began exploring when his tongue peeked out and started to taste your overheating skin.

       "Come on, please," you weakly panted by his obvious desire, "We've used all of the condoms," you groggily declared.

When you arrived home last night, you ended up using four condoms. Your need for each other kept growing with no real intention of quitting anytime soon.

Four different times.

Once, barely getting inside his apartment. The second time was after the late and very cold meal you'd ordered. Third, when snuggling as you watched mindless reality television and finally the fourth time when you decided to go to bed.
Every time he'd managed to make you his, getting you to that euphoric state of dazed minded and thoroughly fucked.

He'd permanently become the best sex you've had, giving you everything you've ever imagined in a lover and more. Just as rough as he was just how lovely and gentle he could be.
His blatant attention for your needs and the time he'd spend to make you feel good, both in and outside the bedroom, made you develop actual feelings you'd long had given up on.

After Namjoon, you had grown convinced that men weren't for you despite your everlasting idea of love and your own happily ever after.
A hopeless romantic, a sucker for love; the kind of love songs and poetry would portray.

Although, you thought you had seen it, felt it even, whatever you were feeling with Jungkook was different. It wasn't just an attraction, there was more to this, more than your body's reaction to him.

Was this actual love? Was what you thought you had with Namjoon even love?

Your heart then fluttered, whimpering as the train of thoughts confused it.

Had you ever been truly in love before? Was this it?

Mornings like these, annoyed by the warmth of your partner while simultaneously being filled with utter safety and intimacy.

Dear god.

You bit your lip as your chest felt heavy, unable to control your damn emotions as they were about to expose your thoughts to him.

       "Damn," you heard him whisper as he shifted away from you, "Did we use all of it?"

The sound of his voice soothed you as it ripped you away from your overanalyzing mind, "Yeah."