Where Is Jungkook

Weakly, you leaned against the doorframe of the bedroom as you watched Taehyung glance bewilderingly at the state of Jungkook's apartment. Arms folded, you rested your head as you attempted to collect your breath while your body continued to ferociously tremble at the close encounter with your ex-fiancé.

       A small sigh escaped Taehyung's lips before his eyes met yours, "Jesus, are you ok?" he asked as he made his way from the entrance and toward you.

       "Did you pass a police officer?"

       Narrowing his eyes, he shook his head before his gaze fell back onto the surroundings, "What the hell happened?"

You didn't know and apparently neither did he. Taehyung seemed every bit as confused as you when he entered the messy apartment.
It got quiet when you shrugged at his inquiry before he began looking throughout the space.
As if he was searching for something, his eyes aimlessly scanned the open kitchen and living room area before spotting the bag containing the trash you'd collected moments ago.

       "How did it look?" he suddenly said as he gripped the bag, "Did you do this?" he gestured to the trash and then the open windows and you nodded, "Well, how did it look like?"

       "I'm not s-sure what y-you mean?" you stammered without glancing at his direction.

       Groaning, he raised his voice slightly, "Well was it just messy, or did it look like there had been a fight?"

       "I don't know," you softly said, almost inaudibly.

       "What do you mean you don't know?!" he frustratingly exclaimed as he dropped the bag, "Was anything broken?"

       "I don't know."

       "Well was anything fucking missing?" his voice grew louder.

       "I said, I don't know," you matched his tone as you raked your hair in frustration, "I don't know, okay, the door was open, I called you after getting your number from Hwasa and walked into this mess," you sprung your arms out, "There's shit everywhere and Jungkook wasn't here, okay, and then police--" you halted mid-sentence, staring out at the apartment as you shivered lightly, "I can't be here," you quietly murmured as you began walking hastily toward the front door only to be stopped by a sudden grip on your arm, "Don't fucking touch me," you shouted as you pushed Taehyung off you.

       Startled by your outburst, he quickly removed his hands before raising them, "Jesus, okay," his eyes widened as he took a step back, "I'm sorry."

He kept apologizing as you caressed the arm he held, worry displaying throughout his eyes as you slowly shifted yours from his.

It was all too confusing but for you to react as you did could only mean that you were still utterly terrified. You weren't sure of a lot but Namjoon could return at any minute. You had to go.
       "I'm leaving," you uttered softly when you gazed back at Taehyung.

And as if he understood you, the eagerness, and more importantly the seriousness in your tone, he nodded before he gestured for you to wait.

A small moment went by as you stood alone in the middle of the now cold apartment. The front door had remained open the entire time and you couldn't help but gaze out toward the dark hallway.

A missing person's report.

Someone must have called the police and you could only assume that after Namjoon was done retracting information from the neighbor that called it in, he was going to come back and that was something you couldn't afford.