seven !

chapter seven
scott

"kida. kida, hey. it's okay, you're okay." when the passed out blonde awoke from her unconscious form, she was dragged into the arms of a certain brunette boy, one that had stayed with her while she was unconscious for the past half hour. she pushed herself into his chest, feeling the pain of the blow begin to subside as she relaxed into his arms. a gentle hand stroked her hair, winding slender fingers through it carefully. she looked up at the boy, their eyes connecting tensely. they moved closer together, their lips ghosting over each other's, almost touching. a howl was sounded, causing the two to pull away in a blushing mess, focusing on the sound.

"i just need to know if you've gotten any odd calls." stiles talked to the dispatcher at the sheriff station, kida now sat safely in the seat next to him. the dispatcher sighed, obviously being completely done with the hyperactive boy. "odd how?" kida quickly grabbed the phone from his hand, her fingers lingering on his hand for a moment. "like a monstrous dog boy roaming the streets of beacon hills?" stiles stared at the girl in disbelief, words not even being able to describe the look he was giving her. she shrugged her shoulders, passing him the phone and slumping into her seat.

"i'm hanging up on you now." kida rubbed her temples harshly, something stiles had noticed she did whenever she was stressed, his hand swatting her away from doing it. stiles threw his phone onto the girl's lap, creating a slap on the bare skin of her thigh from where she had a rip in her jeans.

••••••••••

kida sighed as she trailed through the locker room, the smell of testosterone and disgusting body odour clogging her nose. she followed along after stiles like a lost puppy, the two of them looking for scott after they lost him the previous night. once they spotted him on one of the benches, stiles matched onto the girl's wrist and pulled her towards the werewolf. "you gonna try to convince me not to play?" this was going to be scott's first game, and kida really didn't want him to play. "i am, what are you gonna do if allison's dad turns up and shoots you if you turn on the field?"

stiles pushed a large hand over her mouth, muffling the shorter girls rants to their best friend. "i just hope you know what you're doing." kida nodded along with what stiles was saying, not actually listening to their conversation. she spotted danny across the locker room, pulling herself up and rushing over to him. "daniel, my love." he smiled, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and pulling her into his side. danny and kida had always enjoyed each other's company, finding it fun to talk about boys and gossip about anything and everything.

"hi kida. how's your boyfriend?" the talk boy teased, gesturing over towards where stiles was sat with scott. she smiled lovingly towards the boy, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. "we almost kissed yesterday." danny pushed the girl in front of him, gripping her shoulders and staring into her eyes. "why didn't you kiss him?" she pushed his hands off of her shoulders, smoothing her lacrosse jersey out and looking over her shoulder at the boy. "i really don't know, danny."

he simply kissed the top of her head, pushing her away from him so that he could get ready for the game. she rolled her eyes playfully, moving back to sit beside scott and stiles. "come on boys, me and scott have got a game to win." she latched onto both of their wrists, dragging them out of the locker room and towards the field. she grinned widely when she saw scott's mother in the stands, rushing over to embrace the brunette woman tightly. she spoke to mama mccall for a few minutes, hearing the shouts of a familiar voice beckoning her to the benches. she smiled as she bounced over to her boys, wrapping them both in a tight embrace.