Chapter eight

Elena's pov

I think about the last words Alessio said. He said 'his father' I don't even know Alessio and now he wants me to meet his parents. Is he crazy. I nervously wait for him to talk again. I can see Luca and Alessio having a stare down. 'I need to speak to you, in private!' Alessio says loudly to me. He grabs my arm and brings me inside a closet. Why he thought the closet was a great place to talk.. I don't know.
Alessio's eyes don't like confident as before, they look ashamed and scared in some way.
'Are you scared 'capo'?' I say with a small laugh to make things less uncomfortable. Alessio seems to be angry he pinches my arm.
'Ouch that hurt grumpy! Now tell me why the hell I should meet your parents!?'
He sighs, the sadness in his eyes start to develop. 'Look it wasn't planned.. you know the dinner with my father. But.. we have to go. My brother and mother will be there too and I might have told them things I shouldn't but I need you to come or else I seem.. weak' he says with pain in his heart. I can feel something's hurting him. But I don't know what.
'What have you told them? It can't be worse then almost kidnapping me'
Alessio rolls his eyes and comes closer. His cheeks turn a little pink. 'I told them I'm your boyfriend!'
My head starts to spin a little and my mouth is wide open. I can hear Alessio chuckle a bit. He closes my mouth and leans over me against the wall. 'I could almost see what you have eaten today'
I can't stop it so I had to laugh a little. 'Your a douche Donatelli!'
Then the boyfriend part comes over again. 'Wait! You told your fucking parents I'm your girlfriend! Are you insane! I'm not ready to meet your mother and especially not your father. We are not a thing and we can't pretend we are. I don't even like your ass'
I can see Alessio's face turn a little sad. Did I hurt him? Or was it something else?
'Look it's just for one night. You won't see them ever again' he says. He sticks out his pinky. I look at him, shocked. He wants to promise something? That new. I give him his pinky promise and look at the ground. He comes closer, I can feel him breathe close to my ear.
'I bet you look sexy in your dress' he whispers seductively. My hairs are straight up. Why did that make me shiver in a good way? Ugh stupid body. He's just a douche man I can't trust, just a player like the others.

Next week

Im upstairs to get dressed. I look at the beautiful blue sparkly dress I bought. Still it feels weird to live her under Alessio's roof. I get dressed and look at myself in the mirror. I've never felt more beautiful then this, this dress is one of the prettiest things I've seen in my whole life. Would Alessio like it? Omg why would I care. Like he's.. never mind.
Someone knocks on the door. 'Who's here?' I ask.
'It's Mariah, can I come in?!' She asks.
'Uh huh, you can come'
Mariah comes in and looks at me. 'Oh my goodness, I've already seen you in that dress but I think this time you looks more pretty!'
I blush a little of the compliment. 'Thank you Mariah'
She comes closer and zips the dress. 'Can I help you with your hair? I think I have an idea' Mariah asks sweet.
I nod and wait for what she will do. Mariah loosens up my hair.
'You shouldn't wear ponytails all the time my child. Your hair is beautiful. Wear it down'
I smile and look at myself. 'Thank you Mariah, for the day. Actually for everything' I say with a little tear in my eye.
'Don't mind it my child. Your a great person with a big heart. I already like you. Go get my old Donatelli and have a good nice'
I give Mariah a hug. I think it was a little unexpected but she hugged me back.

I walk down the stairs. Alessio stands in front of the door with his back towards me. Luca looks up and smiles. 'Uh hum sir, I think you need to look up there' Luca says kind of nice.
Alessio looks up, his mouth drops to the floor. I laugh and walk down.
'I could almost see what you have eaten today sir' I say sarcastically with a laugh. Giving someone a tast of their own medicine feels great.
I walk towards the car outside.
'Good evening Alfred' I say politely. He smiles. This man needs more attention. I know he's stressed.
'Good evening to you too miss'

Alessio and I drive towards a small restaurant.
'You look really beautiful Elena' Alessio says to kill the silence. I smile and look at him. He's tight blouse really shows off his muscles. His pants perfectly fit and his hair looks wild but still in style. One hair sticks out.
'Wait sit still' I say while fixing his hair. 'Great! Now it's perfect'i say without thinking. Alessio grins.
'You said perfect'
I roll my eyes and look outside. 'Don't expect that much from me Donatelli'
We both laugh a little.
'You look great too' I say to him while shaking my head with a smile.

'Were here Capo' Alfred says. I look at the restaurant.
'This looks amazing!' I say surprised. Of course Its a fancy place. I mean it's the Donatelli family. Those guys have money.
Alessio helps me out of the car and grabs my hand softly. 'Lady's first' he says sweet. I chuckle a bit and look around.
'Fancy place you got here' I say.
Alessio laughs. 'I know. That's because it's mine!'
I look at him with big eyes. Is he crazy! He owns this restaurant.
'Less talk more boyfriend girlfriend time. We need to look real now!'