Chapter eleven

I look at myself and at my dress. It's all ruined. Alessio takes off his blouse and sighs. I take a look at his chest, a big tattoo is over his chest and arm. It's a dragon. He has many tattoos tho. On his hands.. arm..
'You know if you didn't ran off it was going to be a lot more easier. You would never have seen Daniel and I would have to fight somebody!'
I shake my head. 'So I'm the one who's wrong right now huh?!' I say pissed off. Is he for real.
'Yes! You are! Your a stubborn little girl!'
I stand up and look at him. 'Your a liar Donatelli. A fucking liar. Why haven't you told me your a maffia capo? Or why didn't you tell me your father hates girls? Why Alessio!? Why!'
I start to breathe more heavily. Alessio runs with his hands trough his hair. 'I'm sorry..' he says softly. I'm a little shocked.
'Wait.. what?'
'Yes I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry I lied to you and didn't tell you the truth but I was scared you know. Scared to know I was going to lose you in some way. My job is dangerous and I didn't want you to know anything because it's a matter of life or death. And I don't want you to die! And yess my father hates girls because I was a player a few years ago but I don't want to screw shit up anymore. look the only thing I can see is I'm sorry for being a liar and a douchebag'
I can feel the rawness in his voice, the pain and sorrow. I come a little closer trying to figure everything out. I look down. Alessio Donatelli is sorry for his acts.
I touch his bare skin with my fingers and slowly hug him. He seems shocked but excepts the hug.
'I'm sorry too.. for being so stupid. I-...'
Alessio looks me in my eyes. 'You shouldn't be sorry'
But then he laughs. 'You smell like shit and alcohol!' He says with a grin. I push him away.
'Oh Shut up! I will go shower!' I say with a laugh. Alessio grabs my hips and bring me closer towards him. 'Have fun' he whispers while walking away. Does he need to be so attractive every second he whispers.
I grab a towel and undress myself in the bathroom. The shower is running while I'm looking at myself. My body full with bruises. I sigh and get in the shower. The cold water rushes down my body. I moan because of the coldness.
'Hey you okay?' Alessio asks. 'I'm coming in okay!'
I start to freak out a little. He can't see my bruises.
'Uhm that's not a good idea!' I yell at him.
'Why not... shy?!' He says with a laugh. I sigh.
'No! I... uhm.. I didn't shave!'
Really Elena!? You couldn't come up with another thing.
'I don't care I'm coming in!'
I can hear the door opening. I grab the shower curtain and wrap it around my body.
'Heeyyyy' I say with a shivery voice. Alessio stands there in his underwear. I look at him wint big eyes. Wow this man IS perfect.
'Something you like?' He asks with a grin. I shake my head and wake up from my little daydream. 'Oh shut up! I've seen better' I say. I nervously bite my lip.
Alessio comes closer and grabs his toothbrush. 'You don't have to be shy around me. I've seen many naked women'
I roll my eyes and close the curtain. 'Don't you dare to come in.. I can't handle your body right now' I say while being shocked about what I said. Did I really?! Alessio laughs.
'See I knew you like me'
'Ha ha funny, it's the alcohol talking' I say to cover up my talks.
'Rrrriiighht!'

After I was done I stand walk in our room with a towel around my body. 'Hey.. Alessio. Do you have a hairbrush for me.. I think I forgot about that'
Alessio stands in the room with a towel around his waist. I kind of blush and turn around. 'I'm sorry.. I should have knocked'
Alessio places his hands on my hips. 'I don't mind. Do you?'
I can feel my heart beat and my blood pump. Damn this man knows his ways. 'Uhm..'
Alessio gives me little kisses in my neck. My body totally like this, I don't know if the alcohol works or it's just me. 'Alessio..' I say with a little moan.
He turns me around and lifts me up. His body touches mine and I like it, I really like it. He runs trough my wet hair. I lay my hands in his neck and look in his eyes.
'I know baby.. I know'
He kisses me in my neck, harder then before. I stop him. He looks confused.
'You think you can only kiss me there..' I say playful and kiss him on his lips. He roughly kisses me back and pushes me against the wall. A loud bang goes trough the room but we don't care. Our first kiss feels special in some kind of way. He softly bites in my lip. His hands run over my body. The way he touches me feels so good and different. Then I think about Fernando. He.. ruined this moment and turned me off. I stop kissing Alessio and look at him.
'I-I can't do this..' I whisper scared of his reaction. He seems disappointed and let's me go. He walks towards the bathroom to change.
'Wait... Alessio' I say while running after him. I look in his eyes. 'It's not you.. it's me'
I give him another kiss, I stand on my tippy toes to touch his lips. Alessio grabs something out of a drawer.
'Here's your hairbrush' he says while looking at the mirror. I sigh and walk away. This man is really driving me crazy but with Fernando in the picture I'm powerless. If he sees my bruises I'm screwed.

It's almost an hour later and I lay in bed with my pj's. Alessio comes in and looks at me. 'Goodnight'