Twenty-two

Chris is always right. I don't know how he does it but everything he tells me it comes true.
'I mean.. I guess so. But it's too early, this girl and I know each other for 2 weeks. Almost 3. I mean she probably doesn't like me because I fucking kidnapped her'
The words slip out of my mouth. Shit that was stupid. Chris looks shocked. 'Holy fucking cow did you freaking kidnap her. Boy she hates you! I will hate you too if you kidnap me! Why!?'
I sigh and drink another shot. 'It was almost 4 years ago when her father and I made a deal. I was a stupid boy back then, her father got his money that was stolen and I got his daughter when she turned 20. The worst part is that the people that stole the money were my people. I stole money from the Russo family. I'm stupid. She doesn't even know it was all me'
Chris is really shocked. 'Boy.. you need to fix this. That poor 20 year old girl is still a baby and you already screwed her. Are you kidding me? 8 years difference boy.. fucking 8 years. I don't know what to do anymore to you. I mean you improved your sex addiction but now..' Chris says. He doesn't have words for this.
I sigh and get up. 'I think I'm going..'
'Ho Ho Ho sexy, leaving so soon. Come on and dance' a woman starts to touch my body. I turn around and look at her, she's a pretty girl, blonde hair, green eyes and a pale skin.
'Sexy?' I say confused. She is definitely hitting on me.
'I've never seen such a good looking guy here before. I mean..' the girl says seductively.
I look at Chris. He shakes his head trying to not let me go with her but I'm weak. I take my last shots and go to the dance floor with her.

The girl and I danced for hours. She's a pretty good dancer and a good looking girl too. I drank six shots and I know alcohol isn't that good for me. I get pretty drunk. The girl kissed me and I couldn't stop her, I was to drunk. We fucked the night up with more alcohol and nonstop sex. Fuck I really hate myself. I even caught myself screaming Elena's name trough the sex. I'm such a dickhead. Elena doesn't deserve me.

Now it's 2 am and I left her alone. I can face this girl. I mean it's horrible. I walk with my drunk head to the bar, trying to find Chris to find out what I did last night. Most things I can't remember, only alcohol, dancing and sex. Shit.
I open the door and walk in, want to know why I got in. Chris gave me the keys.
'Chris!' I yell. I look around and sit down. 'Chrisssss!'
'Holy shit he came back. Wow everyone clap your hands! The big man screwed up again!' Chris says sarcastically.
I roll my eyes. 'Don't..I know what I did. Well not everything but most things. Please don't tell her..'
Chris gets me a glass of water. 'Who? Your little girlfriend. Elena was her name right?! I think she doesn't deserve you after you screwed that fucking girl! I say her yesterday and she was devastated!' Chris says angry. 'You know Don, I thought you changed. But i was wrong. Very wrong. I thought when you came back here you already had a wife and 5 beautiful kids I could babysit every single day but I guess I'm wrong. I'll call alfred that he has to pick you up'

Alfred brought me home. I'm afraid to face Elena knowing what I did. I man up and walk in.
'Madre? Padre?' I yell. Where are these guys.
I walk towards the kitchen, my mother is always in the kitchen. 'Madre?'
'ciao son, how are you? Where were you last night?' My mother asks. She's making breakfast as always.
'Its hard to explain.. where's Bambi-.. I mean Elena?'
My mother grins a little. 'I don't know my son.. she left after we came home'
Im shocked. Elena left? Why? Where did she go? I grab some food and walk away.
'Where are you going?' My mother asks me. 'I'm going to find her'

I walked back to Alfred and his car. 'Alfred, I need you to tell me where Elena is! Now!' I say demanding.
Alfred shakes his head. 'I'm sorry sir but I don't know. She left without me'

Elena's pov

The second Alessio left I was broken. How could he leave me. So I packed my stuff and left the house. I can't face him tomorrow. I mean that would be fucked up right!? I went to the local bar close the the house. They say it's the best bar/ club here.
I stand outside. My phone rings.

Hey it's Daniel! How are you I haven't heard of you? Did Donatelli hurt you?
Hey Daniel.. uhm I'm fine. I'm just out for a few days.
Okay good because I'm a little worried. Your father and I talked and he told me everything Elena. How did this happen? I mean Alessio is a cruel man!
Danny.. I don't want to talk about him. I think I'm going to hang up. Bye Daniel.

I went inside. It's crowded. The people are dancing, drinking, hitting on other people and having fun. The first thing I need is a drink. But not alcohol.. I'm not in the mood for alcohol. I walk towards the bar and wait for the bartender.
'Hey pretty girl, looking good' a dirty man says. I roll my eyes disgusted and look away.
'Hey don't do that mama, your pretty face is too good to be angry'
'Look 'dude' just go screw over another girl or something. I'm not interested in your ass' I say kind of angry. Why do man always have to be Soo fucking horny.
'Oh shut up you bitch, go fuck yourself!'
I roll my eyes and wave at the bartender.