Chapter nine

Alessio looks at me. The light reflects in his beautiful dark eyes. What am I thinking! I shouldn't think about him being perfect I should think about how to impress his parents and brother for one night.
He grabs my hand and walks me in. 'Good luck' I say to him.

At a table I see three people, two man and one woman. I guess they are his family.
'Good evening padre' Alessio says with a lump in his throat. I smile at them.
'Oh you must be the girlfriend' the woman says. Alessio looks a lot like his mother. They both have the dark hair and dark eyes.
'Yes I am, my name is Elena. It's nice to meet you.. uhm-..'
She laughs softly. 'Call me Viviana'
I look at the younger man. Maybe my age. He shakes my hand and smiles, Alessio and his brother definitely got the looks.
'Who is this pretty lady over here?' He says charming. I blush a little.
'She's my girlfriend. Elena. So back off Gabe!' Alessio says jealous. Does he really mean to be jealous or is he acting?
'Its nice to meet such a beautiful lady with a beautiful name. I'm Gabriel by the way. My big brother can be a douche, but don't tell him I told you that' Gabriel says with a laugh.
I nod. 'He can be a douche.. but he's my douche after all'
Then I take a look at the father. Alessio's father, the one I should impress. I stick my hand out to shake his but he refuses. 'I don't shake hands!' He says moody.
I look at Alessio. I'm kind of afraid of his dad actually. What if he wouldn't like me?
'Uhm dad' Alessio says.
His dad refuses to shake my hands.
'Oh Leo shake the girls hand' Viviana says afraid too. I can feel the tense here in the room.
The father still refuses. 'I know what type of girl this is Vi!'
Alessio grabs my hand and walks away to a place we have privacy.

'What is going on Alessio?!' I ask scared. A little tear falls down. What does the man mean with 'type of girl'?
Alessio wipes away my tear with his thumb. He grabs me and pulls me closer. I look at him. He's a tall man, 6 feet or something.
'Shhh baby girl it's fine' he whispers. Alessio wraps his big arms around my waist and gives me a tight but warm hug. I hug him back and cry. I don't even know why I get so emotional over his parents. I mean Alessio and I are nothing.
'Don't cry. your ruining your beautiful face'
I laugh and wipe my tears away. I plant my face in his shoulder and enjoy the little moment.
'You know, your a douche' I say with a smile. I look at Alessio who's face is a little shocked. 'Okay okay, but your a nicer douche'
He laughs. 'We should get back. I need a word with my father because no one talks to my girl like that' he says and walks away.
'My girl' what does he mean with 'my girl'? I'm some kind of way I can feel my heart beating faster.

We both stand in front of Alessio's parents. We both look at each other, Alessio grabs my hand and squeezes in it. I can feel that he's nervous.
'Dad!?' He says.
His parents are still fighting. In Italian. I guess I fucked up this time.
'No Vi, that girl isn't here for our son. She's for his money! His fame and eventually for the job' Leo says angry. I feel dizzy after the words of Leo. He really thinks I'm for money or.. fame. I don't even know Alessio, or even his job. I didn't knew he was famous, I thought he was a wealthy man with a good job.
'W-what do you mean fame?' I ask softly. Leo turns towards me and comes closer.
'You are unbelievable right now. You know who he is so don't act like an innocent child!'
My eyes get watery again. I can feel Alessio trying to comfort me by rubbing my hand with his thumb.
'Don't talk like her dad! This is my fault not her's. I haven't told her nothing! She doesnt even know who I am dad! I didn't want her to get in trouble only because were fucking wanted!' Alessio yells with anger.
I look at both of them, scared. I don't like the tone of anger in Alessio's voice.
'What d-do you mean by wanted?' I ask Alessio.
He looks sad, knowing he's hiding something from me. 'Look Elena Its noth-...'
'No! I want the truth. I've been with you for months and you haven't told me the truth! About what Alessio?! What haven't you told me?' I yell at him.
'Im a fucking Maffia boss Elena!' He yells in pain.
I feel dizzy again. My feet feel weak and my head spins around. A maffia boss?? How can I be so naive to not know this. I shake my head and run away to Alfred. Even tho we know each other for a week he's already lying about almost everything. Especially the most important thing, he's a fucking mob boss.

'Alfred! I need a ride to a local bar. I need something strong' I say to Alfred while getting in the car.
'But miss.. how old are you? You can't drink unless-...'
'I'm 20 but I know the owner. He's a old friend of mine' I say while looking on my phone. I got a few messages from Alessio. I don't want to talk to him now. He's just as unbelievable as I thought he would be. As if being a mob is nothing. Hell yeah it is. He fucking kills people and does things that are illegal.
'Were almost there miss' Alfred says.
I sigh and look outside. I just wish this wasn't real.