Twenty-six

Alessio's pov

I listened to every word she said. How cant she effort a house? And the kid isn't her boyfriends?! I'm confused.
'Wait a sec.. so you really never.. you know.. with another guy!?' I say shocked.
Elena sighs and nods, 'yes Alessio..'
I start to freak out a little. I mean that means that the kid is.. he's mine!? I walk around a little trying to understand. She was pregnant with my child and she left!
'So he's my kid!'
Elena starts to cry. Carlos and Andrea went to get some ice cream with the kid. I sigh and rub my neck.
'You know..' she says with tears in her eyes. I shake my head and walk little circles.
'Just stop talking' I say angry.
she looks at me with her innocent eyes, those sweet eyes that I haven't seen in almost 5 years. It killed me to see her again, happy with someone else in her life. But knowing that she kept my kid away kills me. The only thing I wanted my my whole life was a child, a child is amazing, you can play with them, learn then new words and love them but she.. she kept him away from me for 5 whole years. 5 years! I mean that's just unfair.
'Why? It's all your fault!' she says.
I shake my head. 'You kept away my fucking child Elena. Do you think I'm happy now or something. A child was the only thing I wanted in my whole life! And you kept it away from me! You never even showed up to tell me that's my fucking kid!' I say angry.
Elena keeps silent. But a second later her sad face turns into an angry one.
'You know Alessio! I only kept my fucking child away because he doesn't deserve such a man like you! My son is all I had left after you decided to fuck that ugly cagna! And you know.. I never stopped loving you because I know your a good person but deep down inside I was scared to go back to you. You are a monster Alessio and I don't trust you with my fucking child!' Elena yells back to me.
I see that Elena's crying again. My anger is so high but how can I forget the moment I fucked that girl and left her all alone on her own. I should have been with her but I was a coward and I left.

I look at Elena and lift her head up with my fingers on her chin. She looks back, I wipe her tears away.
'I want to see that kid, I want to be in his life Elena..' I say.
Elena steps back and shakes her head. 'You can't..'
Elena runs away. Deep inside I want to leave her alone but I run after her. She runs towards a crappy hotel. It's dirty and gross.

Elena's pov

I run away from him, from my old life. The way he left me hurt is cruel. I feel used by my own fucking kidnapper. All these thought are bringing me home again. I don't feel save here, and definitely not with my partner. His name is James, he's my boyfriend. But he's always drunk and gambling. I mean he spends all our money. Kamiel and I have had a bad life, I mean we didn't have much money, we couldn't effort some stuff we really need. Life is hard. And the reason why I'm broke is because of my father, he apparently moved to France and never send me checks again. That was the moment I needed to work for my money, I worked at a local store here but I didn't get enough money to feed my baby so I did another job, and another.. and another until I got fired at two jobs. The only option I had was the stripclub. I work there every evening. I know  I'm sort off selling my body for money but i don't have an option.

'Elena!' I hear someone yell. I sigh and see Carlos, Andrea and my baby coming towards me. But it wasn't them, it was someone else. I look back and see Alessio. He followed me, and I should have known.
'Mommy! Who is this man!' Kamiel asks who's hugging my legs. I start to cry again.
'Mommy, don't cry. I'm here for you..'
I give my little baby a kiss and look at Alessio. 'You ruined this.. you could have been here for him, you shouldn't have cheated on me because I wanted this family. I wanted to stay with you and my baby but you-.' Before I could finish my sentence Alessio hugs me. I'm shocked for a sec but except the hug. I needed that in years. I needed someone to comfort me in bad times.

'Baby who the hell is that!' A man yells. I looks the hotel. It's my boyfriend James. I sigh and wipe my tears away.
'Who the fuck is this Elena!' He yells with an angry tone. I look at Alessio and Kamiel.
'Uhm.. Hey.. this is.. my ex-boyfriend' I say to James. Alessio looks shocked but nods afterwards.
'Yes I am..' Alessio says confident. I feel my body shake a bit. With Carlos and Andrea staring at us and james being angry.
'Hey douche, your just going to back off because that stupid ass kid and that woman are mine!' James says. I hold my baby as tight as I can.
'Mommy, I don't like your boyfriend. I want my real daddy' Kamiel says scared. I kiss him on his forehead and sigh. 'It's okay baby..'
James walks towards Alessio. He's definitely shorter then Alessio.
'Holy shit..your tall. Uhm hey man.. you can keep her you know..' James says scared.

After James left and we broke up we went to Alessio's house. He lives in a big apartment in LA. The plane flight was long but we made it.