Chapter seventeen

I take a closer look at the warehouse. It's full of containers and packages. Is he selling dope? Drug? Alessio shakes the man's hand and walks away with him to another room. I sneak in trying to find out what their talking about.

'This is all?' The man asks while looking around. Alessio nods and sits down in a chair.
'This is all'
I hear other men walking across the room. I hide myself behind the wall and look. They're with guns, big guns. 3 big guns with 3 big men. They're talking in a language I can't understand. Those men aren't Italian. Alessio and the man walk in.
'So we have a deal?' Alessio asks. The man nods and grabs in his pocket. 'I mean..' the man points a gun at Alessio.
Alessio puts his hands up and walks a little back. 'Cant we discuss the situation here?' Alessio says very calm. My heart starts to beat faster. How can he be so calm while a fucking gun is pointed in his head. The other 3 man are pointing their gun at him too. I look around. Alfred is nowhere and Alessio is all alone. How can he survive this!?
Alessio keeps talking and talking very calm and serious. The men are losing their temper. I can see that. I need to help.
'Hey!' I yell. I get in the sights of the men and slowly walk towards Alessio. I still can't believe he talked like shit about me but I can't let him die. That's just cruel.
'Is this the girl you have been talking about Donatelli. She even looks hotter then I thought she would be' the big man says. I get a little pissed. How can he talk to me like that.
'Mm so you think I look hot?' I say seductively. I feel the tension of Alessio. He balds his hands.
I get close to the man and play with my hair. 'Because.. your a good looking guy too' I whisper.
'Your with him girl. So don't play me!' The man says annoyed. I laugh and look at Alessio. 'Him? I don't think so.. he's just a toy of me but you.. you look like a sexy ass man'
The man smiles and touches my body. I feel disgusted, this man is so easy to trick. I swing my body a little and play with my shirt. I come closer with my head to his.
'Don't you want me?' I whisper. The man nods and slaps my ass. Gross.
'Then take me'
The man closes his eyes and leans forward to kiss me. I grab his gun and hit him with it. Alessio grabs his gun and points it at the men. I run towards Alessio and cover him. The 3 other man start to shoot.
I hide behind a crate and shoot back. I hear Alfred yelling and shooting too. The 3 men are down. The other one escaped. I try to breathe again.

'What the actual fuck!' I yell at Alessio. Alessio puts say his gun and looks at me.
'What!?' He asks like he's a dumbass pig or something.
'What? Are you sure. I mean I'm just a girl you met a week ago so..' I say angry. I put down the gun and lean against the crate.
Alessio rolls his eyes and touches my arm. 'Look Bambi Im.. you just don't understand. It's all a trick. Do you think I want to get you in danger?! Huh! No so please don't listen to what I see with some men here!' Alessio says pissed.
I sigh and look at Alfred. I'm going to ignore his ass.
'Are you okay Alfred? Not hurt?' I ask him. He shakes his head and straightens his suit. 'I'm fine miss, thank you for asking. You were pretty good out there. Where did you learn to shoot and fight like that?' Alfred asks interested.
I laugh. 'Martial arts and my father'
Alfred smiles and puts away his gun. 'I'm going back to the car'

I look around at the warehouse, so this is where Alessio works. What a great place.. not.
'Bambi?' Alessio says.
I roll my eyes and look at him. 'What Alessio. I don't mean anything to you so it's fine' I say pissed. Alessio grabs me and pulls me closer.
'Your so cute when your mad' he says to change the subject. I turn my head and try to avoid him. But still, the way he touches me makes my legs feel like jelly.
'You lied to me. Again. You never told me the truth.. so how can I believe you.. how can I believe that you care about me?!' I say. Alessio smiles and kisses me. He squeezes in my butt. His passionate kiss makes me feel things. Butterflies. He lifts me and puts me in top of the crate. He leans on it with his hands and keeps kissing me.
'Is this enough?' He asks while biting my lip. I sigh and nod.
'Keep kissing stupid. Don't stop'
He smiles and kisses me harder then before. The lust is strong. I want him, bad. I take of his blouse and touch his bare chest. I never really took a close look at his big tattoos. The red dragon really suits his skin colour. Alessio rips off my shirt. I kiss him in his neck roughly. I see it's his soft spot.
He almost takes off my bra but then..
'Capo Rick and I are-... oh uhm.. sir?'
Alessio looks up and rolls his eyes. 'Could you turn around'
I grab my shirt but it's ripped because of Alessio. He looks at me and gives me his blouse. 'Here take this, I have something in the back I can wear' he whispers.
I put on his big blouse. It actually fits. Alessio clears his throat, The two man turn around and look kind of embarrassed, more then we are.
'What's wrong?' Alessio asks.
One of the men sighs, 'we got a problem sir.. it's about your father'