Twenty-eight

Alessio and I still look at Kamiel how he's sleeping. Maybe it's a good time to ask him a few questions.
'Hey.. I was wondering if you have seen Luca, Mariah or Alfred after you moved away?' I ask him. The three of them were such good people and I still love them. Sometimes i feel sad for everyone I felt.
'Yeah I see them often, this week we're going to grab some coffee. You want to come?'
I nod, this could be an opportunity to finally see them again.
'So.. I just wanted to say sorry for taking your kid away. I.. it was so killing to hear that you screwed another girl. I thought it was the end of the world for me you know. That girl was so much prettier then me and I thought you didn't like me that much..'
Alessio wraps his arms around me.
'Bambi, I could never let you go. I know I was a dick back then but I... ugh it so hard to say because I've never said this to anyone in my life but I love you Elena. And I want to be there for you and for the little man. I want to have many kids with you and I want to give you all my life I can give you' Alessio says with his heart. I feel special in some way, the way he talks to me and the way he really means it hits me.

I deeply look into his eyes and kiss him passionate. Alessio likes it and kisses me back. He lifts me up and bring me to the spare room.
'We shouldn't do this when the little man is around' Alessio says with a smile.
I push alessio on the bed and kiss him harder and harder. 'I've been waiting for this' I say softly and take off my shirt.
Alessio eyes go all over my body. 'Damn I forgot they were that huge' he says while rubbing his neck. I smile and take of my bra. Alessio wraps my legs around him.
'You really think we should do this. I mean my brother is here and..'
'Are you kidding me. I don't give a fuck about your brother and he knows we did it before because how else can I get pregnant'

Alessio's pov

This girl is killing me. She is everything I've ever wanted, five years not seeing her was hard. And her telling me that she kept my child away was harder. But seeing him sleep peacefully and seeing him love his mother is sweet. And I really want this family to work out.
'Baby' Elena says. She yawns.
I smile. 'Lets go to sleep bambi. Your tired' I say while giving her a kiss on her forehead.
'But I want to be with you!' She says stubborn.
'We can cuddle. We need to get up tomorrow. There are a lot of things to discuss'
We both walk back to my room where little Kamiel lays.
I lay down and give Elena a kiss.
She smiles and looks so innocent with her cute face. 'Good night baby'

Its morning and Elena and Kamiel are already gone. I jump out of my bed and run downstairs in my shirt and underwear.
'Elena!' I yell. Then I hear giggles.
I look in the kitchen and see Elena, Kamiel and Gabriel eating breakfast. 'Hey.. slept well?' Elena asks me.
I run with my hand trough my hair. 'Yeez, you scared me' I say while walking to the fridge.
'Hey bro, mom called. She wanted to meet at the store down here, you know which one right. Dad won't be there. Oh and Marko called too. We have another buyer so we need to cell again, the money is going down and we need to pay those suckers' Gabriel says.
'Hey Alessio, can I talk to you in the living room for a sec' Elena says.

Elena's pov

'Hey Bambi, what's up?' Alessio says casually. 
'I want answers to my questions. I want to know every single detail. What do you do at your work!? I mean your a maffia but what kind of maffia?!' I say a little angry.
Alessio seems nervous. 'Look bambi-..'
'No alessio! I want the truth!'
He sighs, I see in his eyes that it's a hard to tell but I need to know every single thing. Living a life with his means that he has to tell everything.
'I cell drugs and other stuff. You know that's what we do. Gabriel runs the soft drug dealing. I do the hard drug dealing. You know since you want to know the whole story we're going to start at the beginning when you left' alessio says pissed.
I sigh and keep my eyes on his.
'Since you left I started to drink and drink, my whole crew was worried about me. I sold so many hard core drugs that the cops got me one night when I was dealing some drugs tot he wrong man. That's the first time I needed to go to jail in these years. They said I had to be there my whole life but I was there for a month until I got out again. My brother and I got closer and closer so we started to work together. 2 years later I killed someone.. Fernando. I got out the second I got there. Since last year we had the business rolling. More people got afraid of me and my brother, especially the cops. They never approached me ever again. Look Elena.. I made mistakes but I have everything in my hands, I have the money to raise Kamiel and the other future kids we will have. I just don't want you to worry'

I start to cry. Those words, those meaningful words. And the fact that he went to jail because of me.. I don't know what to say. I jump into his arms and bury my face in his shoulder while I cry.
'I didn't knew that you went to jail. You know.. maybe it time to confess my side of the story too'