Twenty-four

Alessio's pov

Im almost hours out here trying to find Elena. Alfred and I went like almost everywhere. I'm lost. I don't want to lose my Bambi, and definitely not because of my stupid drunk me. Uhg I will never drink again.
'Alfred! We need to search every house! She could be kidnapped!' I say in panic. Alfred rolls his eyes and sighs because he's tired.
'Sir, we have been trying to find her for hours. Don't you think we should calm down for a sec. Maybe she will come back'
I shake my head. 'No Alfred! We're going!'

We went trough almost every house but she isn't there. Where the hell can I find her if she's not here! How can she hide from me!?
'Alfred, lets go to the coffee shop. You can take a break' I say and sigh. How can she disappear like that?

'Good morning, what can I do for you?' I hear the cashier say.
I look up, there is this man ordering some coffee. I recognize him, he's from the party! I try to listen what he's saying.
'Good morning miss, uhm can I get a cappuccino and a black coffee with sugar please. Oh and can you write the name 'Elena' on the cappuccino please'
Elena?! What the hell. I stand up and walk towards the guy.
'Where is Elena?' I say angry to the man. If he did something to her I'm going to kill him.
The man looks confused. 'What are you talking about?!'
I roll my eyes and grab him, 'bring me to Elena! She's mine!'
The man seems to be scared. 'Okay okay fine, I didn't knew she had such a shitty boyfriend'
Alfred gets up. 'Let's go then'

We went to one of the houses we didn't went to.
'Look man you gotta wait here, she'll freak out' the man says. I shake my head.
'Im coming with you! She's mine!'
'Sir, I don't think that's a good idea. Please wait until she's here' Alfred says worried. I sigh and wait. He better not be hurting her.

After minutes and minutes of waiting she comes here. She looks terrible. Like she's sick or something.

Elena's pov

After Jackson brought me the coffee I ran towards the bathroom. I feel sick, so sick that I throw up.
'Hey are you okay?' Jackson asks me.
I throw up more and more. What have I eaten.
'Ye, Im fine, I will be outside in a second.

After minutes of throwing up I walk outside. The car seems familiar. No.. no please tell me this isn't him.
Alessio gets out of the car and walks towards me.
'Baby are you okay you seem sick?' He asks like nothing is wrong.
'I don't want to talk to you and never call me baby again!' I yell. I feel my stomach turn again. I run towards some bushes and trow up again.
'Elena! We need to get you to the hospital!' Alessio says worried. I shake my head.
'Im not going with you!'
'Elena! Don't be so dramatic! Your going with me to the hospital! Now!'

Alessio and I went to the hospital, we waited for hours and hours until the test results are done. I didn't want Alessio to be with me. I wanted to know what I have on my own.
'Is there any news doctor?' I ask curious.
The doctor nods. 'Yes miss, your are healthy. Very healthy, there is good news or bad I don't know what you think is good or bad but.. your pregnant' The doctor says.
I freeze for a bit, pregnant!? I can't be I mean..
'Are you for sure doctor I mean..'
The doctor showed me the test. It's positive. 'But how....?!' I look at the doctor who looks a at me with the same thoughts.
'Forget it.. can I just go home?'
'Yes of course, you can go home'

I feel happy and weird at the same time. I mean a little baby is growing inside me but it's Alessio's. He danced with another girl. I mean that's kind of cheating in some way. But I mean we're not together.
Alessio holds me tight, 'Are you okay? I mean you aren't sick right?!'
'Alessio!? What the hell?! Why are you hugging another girl' a girl says. I look close at her and it's the beautiful woman from the bar.
Alessio looks confused. 'Uhm.. what do you mean?'
The girl rolls her eyes and looks very bitchy at me. 'Hey bitch, I don't know who you are but this man here is mine. We had sex all night but he left me!' She says to piss me off.
What!? I shake a little. He didn't only dance with her but also had sex with her!
I start to cry and run away. How can he do that to me I mean.. I though at first we had something but now I'm falling apart.
I grab a plain straight to Italy. I don't want to stay with him. He's a monster. A big ugly lying ass monster.

5 years later

The whole time I was pregnant on my own was horrible, I mean I didn't have a man who was with me all the time to help me and comfort me at hard times. I needed to do it all alone, luckily I had Andrea and Carlos. They helped me but not 24/7. I know I can't ask my friends to do that.
After the second my son was born I knew he looked like his father. And still he reminds me of him, he has his eyes and his personality. Always classy and very charming, but also very demanding and curious. I love being with my little Kamiel. He's the sweetest, I love seeing him grow up. I mean he's getting older and older. It's also hard without Alessio by my side, I mean my baby boy is asking for his father every day but I keep telling him that his father is a superhero. The decision to not tell Alessio and keep my baby away was a good one.
Life is hard, but living with my baby is the best.