Chapter ten

I got in the bar. It's pretty crowded actually. My old friend Daniel works here, my father and him are great friends. He's probably like 34 years old or something. I mean, he's a great guy.
I walk towards the bar and look for Daniel.
'Signore, do you know where Daniel Bambino is?' I ask one of the man here in the bar.
He nods and points at the private part of this bar/club. I thank him and go that way.

'Miss your vip pass please!' The guard says. I sigh and come a little closer.
'Im here for Daniel' I say straight up. The man starts to laugh, hard.
'Oh your serious!?'
I nod. 'I'm just here to talk to an old friend' I say.
The man look around. 'Look girl your probably drunk or something and how did you get pass the guards outside. Your probably 14 or something! Get your ass out of here!' The man starts to yell. I grab a card out of my pocket. It says that I'm a local guest and I have Daniel's permission to come here.
'Oh I'm sorry, you can go'
The man lets me in. I look for Daniel. He sits there with 4 girls. I hate that about him. Every day another girl or maybe two.

'Daniel Bambino. Long time no see' I say with a smile. Daniel looks up. His eyes are big.
'Elena!' He gives me a big tight hug. 'I thought you... you were gone right?!' He says confused. 'I mean.. Andrea and Carlos came over and they told me-..'
I sigh, 'it's nothing, I'm here for you and my other friends. Look Danny I need a drink, a strong drink. I need to forget something' I say kind of tired. Getting drunk is the only solution to forget about everything.
Daniel gives me a drink and let me be.
'Soo tell me something about you. How are you and Fernando?' Daniel asks politely without knowing what happened. And that reminded me about something. Yesterday I went to him. He beats me up like last time. weather I liked it or not. Fernando can be a very mean person and very demanding.
'Oh.. Uhh... it's going great actually. It's amazing' I say. Lying to Daniel or anyone feels so bad.
'Oh cool, Its because I have seen him a lot here drunk actually. So I thought I asked'
I pour the whisky in my throat.
'Damn that's strong' I say couching. Daniel laughs. 'Want another one?'
I shake my head. 'Maybe later'

Daniel and I have danced for hours, we drank a lot and flirted with many guys and girls. Daniel is a player, but we know that. He's rich, hot and totally not my type. Daniel and I know each other for almost 14 years now. Maybe even more.
'Dang *hiccup* Im drunk' Daniel says who drinks another glass of alcohol. I laugh and give Daniel a little push.
'It only looks like it!' I say.
We both laugh. I feel a tense air here, I look around and see a few guards.
'Are those *hiccup* your man?' I ask Daniel.
Daniel looks over my shoulder and shakes my head. 'No, definitely not'
He starts to laugh again. The two guards are coming my way. Is that Alfred!?
Oh no. I start to run towards the vip part of the bar.
'Elena!!' I hear a familiar voice yelling.
Someone grabs my arm. It's Alessio.
'What the hell are you doing! Your getting on my nerves!' He says angry. I roll my eyes and push him away.
'I'm getting on your nerves!? I think you said it wrong. What the hell is wrong with you Alessio! Your a.. *hiccup*.. a...'
Alessio rolls his eyes. 'Your drunk!?'
I nod and look at Daniel. He walks towards me and stands in front of me. 'Leave her alone Alessio!' Daniel says. I look at them.
'How does everyone know him except me!?' I say scared. My drunk self comes around. 'You are a idiot thinking you can keep me as your little pet. I'm a human being Alessio! Don't you understand you animal!' I yell. Everyone in the bar is quiet.
I run away towards the bathrooms and start to cry. Every emotion, every glass of alcohol. Why does he need to be like this.

'Elena!? Elena where are you?'
I look up from crying. It's Daniel.
'There you are, w-what happened? And why are you involved with him Elena?' He asks me politely. I sniff and look down.
'I'm fine Daniel. It's just...'
'Look I'm worried you know. Your a little girl and I heard from your father there was something going on. I don't want you in any trouble now.. you can always come to me'
Daniel comes closer and wraps his arms around me. I cry harder. I've never cried so many times before.
'I'm.. scared Daniel'
He wipes my tears away and looks at me. Our eyes lock for a second but someone disturbs it.
'Get your fucking hands of my girl Daniel!' Alessio yells with anger and jealousy. He stands up and walks towards Alessio.
'What Don! What! She's a poor little girl who deserves a good live. Not some animal like you!' Daniel yells.
I stand up.
'Don't ever talk to me like that Daniel. And leave her the fuck alone!' Alessio punches Daniel in his face. They start to fight.
'Stop!' I yell with tears in my eyes. 'Please stop' I walk towards Alessio and grab his arms. I try to calm him down. I look in his eyes and run his arms with my finger.
'Please?'
Alessio sighs and calms down. 'Daniel.. I'm sorry but I'm going home' Daniel still doesn't trust it but I don't care. The only thing I want to do is lay down and forget everything.

Alessio and I went home with Alfred and another man. We walk in our bedroom and i lay down.
'I can't believe you hang out with that dude Daniel. He's.. nevermind' Alessio says still a little angry. This man is unbelievable.