Chapter fourteen

I get dressed and sit down. My phone rings.

Elena? Are you okay?
Uhm hey.. Alessio. Uhm.. Yeah Im fine.
You don't seem to be fine. Alfred and I are picking you up. He's in front of your friends door now.
Uhm No.. I'm staying here for a week you know. Catching up.
No Elena, your coming home. It's quiet here in this big house and we all miss you so get your ass out here.
Uhm.. okay I see you later.

I hang up and run downstairs.
'He wants to see me!' I yell to Andrea and Carlos.
They look tired. 'Who?' Carlos asks.
'Alessio! He is here!' I yell again. I start to panic a little. He can't see me like this.
Andrea sighs and gets up. 'You have to show him your eye and bruises. He will help you!'
I shake my head. 'No!'
Carlos grabs me and opens the front door. He whistles. 'Sir! She's here!'
I'm scared. Really scared. What if Alessio hurts me.
I get in the car and try to avoid contact with Alessio and Alfred.
'How are you? Are you okay?' Alessio asks worried. I sigh.
'Yes I'm fine'
Alessio grabs my arms softly. 'What's This?' He asks. Without thinking I look at my arm.
'Its a bruise, I hit myself by excedent'
Alessio grabs my chin hard and turns my head. 'What's that! So that's by excedent too?' He says angry. He starts to look all over my body. 'You have a fucking black eye Elena! Who did that!'
I look away. 'Who did that Elena!' He yells.
I start to cry. 'I'm sorry okay... Im sorry'
Alessio's sighs and hugs me tight. 'You need to tell me who did this Elena. It's important to know'
Im afraid to tell I'm still with my boyfriend. Well boyfriend..
'Look I didn't do anything. Fernando just-...'
'Fernando!? Your still with him?!' Alessio says shocked.
I shake my head and look him in his eyes. 'No.. he.. he... abuses me and rap-..'
Alessio gets more angry. 'He fucking raped you! That man is dead! Fucking dead! He can't just...'
I cry harder and rub his arm. 'Look.. Im sorry.. I really am'
Alessio plays with my hair. 'It's not your fault Elena. It's just stupid you went to him.. how many times? How many times did he rape you?' Alessio asks worried. I can see his eyes getting watery.
'3 times..'
Alessio sighs. 'Alfred! Can you get us home per favore?'

Alfred brought us home, Alessio and I went to the bathroom. He just stares at me, walking around a little. I'm nervous and scared. Especially of Fernando, I don't know what he will do. And Alessio being a mighty mob boss. I don't know what or who to trust.
I stare in the mirror and run my arm. Alessio stands behind me, close. I can feel his breathe. He touches my back that gives me shivers down my spine. This man's touch is so strong and powerful.
'Alessio' I say with tears in my eyes. Alessio shushes me and grabs me by my neck carefully. He turns me around and keeps me close. I can feel his body parts touching me. I look at the ground feeling useless and broken. Alessio pushes my head up with his fingers under my chin.
'Don't baby girl.. just don't feel sorry. I refuse to leave you alone even tho you want me to. I will stay with you.. help you!' He says to comfort me.
I start to cry harder and harder. I lift my shirt up and take it off. Then my pants.
Alessio looks at me, my body, my bruises. He starts to touch my hips and looks down. He sighs. 'Did he really did this?'
I nod and look at him. He wraps his arms around me and hugs me tight. His big hands take off my bra. I sigh softly. He takes it off and looks at me. He looks at the big red spots. Hickeys. Alessio's runs his hands trough his hair and turns around. I can feel his pain. 'Are those also.. Uhm...down there' he asks carefully.
'Y-yes..'
Alessio sits down. 'What am I going to do Elena! I can't leave him like this.. raping you.. abusing you'
I come closer and sit on his lap. He sighs and looks down. I wrap my arms around his waist and cry again.
'Don't cry baby..' he says while wiping away my tears. I look at him. Our eyes lock. We both lean our heads towards each other. Our foreheads touch. I feel him breathing heavy. 'Alessio I don't know what to do' I whisper.
He grabs my hips and shoves me closer to him. 'Nothing baby girl, just wait. I'll solve this problem'
I run with my arms down his legs and smile carefully.
'You looked very handsome this morning' I say playful trying to forget everything. Alessio grins and squeezes in my legs.
'Wait till you see me naked baby'
I laugh and look him in his eyes. 'Really Alessio' I say.
He nods. 'What it's true. I'm hard to resist. And I've seen you staring before so that's a sign' he says with a big smile.
I roll my eyes and look away. 'Sure thing. I don't believe you'
Alessio lifts me up and brings me to our room.

I smile. Alessio softly trows me on his bed. I look at him. He's running trough one of the drawers.
'What are you doing?' I ask him while looking around.
Alessio laughs. I hear a little sound. Wait it sound like.. handcuffs. He turns around and seductively walks towards me. He gets on the bed, right on top of me.
'You naughty girl' he says horny.
I look at him. 'Naughty girl?! You barely know my naughty side' I say playing along.
He kisses me in my neck. I feel hot, wanted and free. This is so different. So special.