Chapter sixteen

Alessio and I lay in bed together. He holds me close to me and gives me small kisses on my forehead.
'After this I want to apologize for kind of kidnapping you. And I mean, I get it's hard. I would freak out actually if someone did this to me but I feel like it isn't that wrong' Alessio says.
I sigh and look at him. 'Maybe it isn't... but still your a dick' I say with a little laugh. Alessio laughs too and gives me a kiss. I think a little and..
'You know.. I don't really know much about you..' I say to him. I mean he never told much because he was gone all the time.
'True, I'm sorry about that too. But uhm what do you want to know?' Alessio asks.
I think. 'Well.. how old are you?'
Alessio laughs a little. 'Promise me you won't run away from me after I tell you this'
I nod and listen.
'Im 28 years old'
Wow, that man is 8 years older then me. 'I knew your were a old man!' I say with a laugh.
'Well after hearing you scream my name I don't think you thought I was old back then' Alessio says with a grin.
I turn around. 'Your unbelievable'
Alessio grabs my waist and puts me on top of him.
'Im sorry princess I was just playing'
I try to hide my face.
'No baby come here! Baby I'm sorry.. you can call me a old man Bambi'
I laugh and touch his lips with mine without kissing him. He licks my face and laughs.
'IEUUWW Alessio! Your gross' I say while wiping away the wetness.
I lick him back and run away. I stand in the corner of the room scared. Alessio gets out of bed and tries to get me. I run away to downstairs in my underwear.

'You can't get me old man! I'm too fast for you!' I yell while running trough the living room.
'Oh I will get you!!' Alessio yells back.
We stand in front of each other, I try to find a way out but I can't. Alessio grabs my and lifts me up. I giggle.
'Damnit, you got me'
Alessio gives me a small kiss. 'I told you I would get you'
We both look at each other.
'I want to take you out on a real date. Well you know what I mean.. not a parent date' Alessio says with a big smile. I blush a little.
'Aaanndd what will we do?' I ask him. Alessio laughs. 'That will be a secret. It's a surprise for you'

Alessio and I felt asleep on the couch after we watched some tv. I wake up on top of him. His hair is all funky and his beard is wild. I smile and brush it a little straight. He has this big mustache that really suits him.
'Buongiorno' he says tired. Is mile and give him a kiss.
'Good morning to you too old man'
He shakes his head and gives me a kiss back. 'Your heavy'
I roll my eyes and get off him. 'Well thank you for saying'
I grab some water and start to drink.
'So had a fun night last night?' I ask him while taking a sip of my drink.
Alessio leans against the kitchen bar with his arms. 'Definitely'
I give him my drink, he drinks it and lifts me up the counter. 'Your pretty' he says randomly.
I smile and tuck my hair behind my hair. 'Why you keep saying that?' I ask him. 'I mean look at me, I have a freaking black eye and bruises everywhere. I'm nothing.'
Alessio shakes his head and plays with my hair. 'Don't say that about yourself Elena. You are beautiful even with every single bruise'
I blush and look behind him.
'Good morning Mariah.. Luca' I say. Alessio turns around and looks at them. We're both in our underwear. What will they think. Alessio stands in front of me trying to cover me up.
'Uhm good morning' Alessio says shocked.
Mariah and Luca laugh. 'We already heard you yesterday evening.. so you don't have to be ashamed' Luca says.
I blush. Wow that embarrassing. Alessio rubs his neck. 'Everything?'
Mariah grins. 'Most of it yes. But you don't have to be ashamed, your a beautiful couple'
I look at them. 'Uhm were not a couple..' I say softer. Alessio looks at me.he blinks a few times and turns around again.
'No.. uhm were not a couple. Just like uhm she said'
Mariah and Luca walk away.

'Uhm Elena, Im having a meeting today again so I won't be home' Alessio says. I sigh and walk upstairs.
'Uhm Yeah Uhm.. I mean have fun'
Alessio and I stand in the room and get dressed. I put on some makeup to cover my black eye.
'Soo.. I guess I'll see you later'
He walks away while I'm still doing my makeup. I sigh and run trough my hair. Did I say something wrong?

Alfred drove me around the village a little. Alfred is a nice man, I like him. 'Hey Alfred.. do you know where Alessio is now?' I ask him curiously.
'At a meeting miss'
I sigh and climb to the seat next to Alfred. 'Look I want to go to him. So can you bring me?'
Alfred agrees and drives me to some kind of warehouse.
'Be careful miss' Alfred says worried. I nod and walk around a little. It's quiet out here. No Alessio. I think about his telling his job is a matter of life and death. Is he really This dangerous.
I look around the corner. There is Alessio with another man.
'Look man I don't care about the girl. She's just someone I met one week ago. Just buy the dope man and leave' Alessio says without any emotion. I'm shocked. Is he talking about me?!
What does he mean.