Twenty-nine

Alessio's pov

Elena looks at me with sad and innocent eyes, I can't take them off her face because I know she's hiding something that I really want to know.
'Look Alessio, after I left and my baby was born I ran away to America. I needed to start a new life with new people so it could help me find a better me. But it didn't work out, every second I walked there I was chased by many men. I was afraid for the things that could happen so I started to stay home but I didn't have any money to feed my child. That's when I met James, he was so sweet and helped me out with anything until he started drinking and gambling. I was worried he would gamble all our money and there wouldn't be anything left. That's when I started a job, I became a stripper. I needed the money so badly that I also had other jobs to save some money. The reason why I'm broke is because my father stopped giving me money, I found out that he left with his girlfriend to France'

Elena looks kind of emotional and I get it. 'You were a stripper...!?' I ask shocked.
She nods and cries. 'Yes and I still am Alessio, I don't have money'
I hold her in my arms and give her a small kiss on her forehead. 'You can stop working Bambi, your with me now and I will pay everything!'
She holds me tight and looks at me, 'I'm so sorry for the problems I caused...'
'Stop apologizing Bambi, we're a family now. And families share everything'

After chatting with Elena everything cleared out. We told everything that happened in those five years.
'Elena! Where are you?!' I yell.
She comes down from upstairs and walks towards me. 'What's up?'
'Well I need you to come to my mothers bbq party in 10 minutes...' I say. Elena looks shocked. I think she doesn't like the idea of seeing my mother.
'Will your father be there...' she asks softly. I grab her hands. 'He will but he's a changed man. I promise'

Elena's pov

We're at the party and it's pretty crowded. Gabriel is here too. At a barbecue I see the father and mother of Alessio. I feel nervous about meeting them, what will they think. I mean, 'hey I'm Elena but you probably know me from 5 years ago, I was the girl who left your son In pain and oh look at this boy. It's your son's son. Surprise!'. I can't say that when I'm talking to them. Alessio grabs my hand and looks at me.
'Are you ready?'
I nod and we both walk towards his parent.

'Hey mom, dad' he says and gives them both a hug.
'Oh son you look amazingly good, that white blouse shows off your beautiful body' his mother says with a smile. Then she looks at me, 'Elena?' She says shocked. 'What are you doing here!? You left my boy and now your here with him again?!'
I sigh and look at Alessio who's holds my hand tighter.
'Well.. I came back from America to live here again with my.. uhm.. son. He's five years old and a sweet boy, oh and uhm.. my son is Alessio's son too..'
Both his father and mother look at me like they see a ghost. I'm scared.
'Son I need a word with you' Alessio's father says without looking at me. They both walk away and leave me alone with Viviana.

'My dear, how did this happen. And why didn't you tell us you were pregnant! We would take care of you!' Vivi says kind.
I sigh, 'I'm sorry miss Donatelli. It's just that when I found out I was pregnant.. At the moment Alessio and I weren't the same as before. It's complicated. I just wanted to leave'
I look around and see my little boy running with another kid.
'Can I see my grandson..?'
I nod and we both walk towards Kamiel.

'Hey baby, can you come here sweetie. Mommy has something to tell you' I say to Kamiel. He looks at me.
'Who's this Mommy!?' He asks. I can see sparkles in viviana's eyes.
'Your dad also has a mother, and this is your grandmother Viviana'
Kamiel looks at her with big eyes. 'Nonna!' Kamiel says excited.
Viviana and I both laugh and talk a little with Kamiel.

The day went well. Viviana and I talked a lot together and I explained the whole situation. Alessio's father was silent today, and I didn't want to talk to him. Kamiel was a lot with Gabriel today, he really had fun. After a few hours we went home.

A few weeks later

'Bambi! Are you in the bedroom?' Alessio says from the other side of the room. I just showered so I put on a towel and open the door.
'Hey..' I say softly.
Alessio looks at me but turns around, 'I'm sorry I interrupted.. uhm.. I can go if you want' he says sweet. I lay my hand on his shoulder and turn his around again, we both stare in each other's eyes.
'Come in.. its not like we haven't seen each other naked before'
Alessio grins and walks in, he sits down at the bed and plays with his tie.
'I wanted to tell you something.. well also I wanted to ask you for some advice. Today I saw Kamiel with Gabriel a lot... and I know he's younger and more playful then I am but it hurts me to see that my little boy has more fun with his uncle then with me. I feel useless when they are having fun... how can I be a better father?' Alessio says hurt. I look at him with big eyes. How can he think of this. I go sit in his lap and gently lay my hands on his cheeks. He still has this cute rough beard that makes him so sexy.
'Alessio! Your already a good father!'