Chapter 23

"I have to go in front of Lauren... in my towel." whispered Camila with a look of sheer horror on her face. She made sure her towel was secure and that she was fully covered before holding the doorknob. She counted till ten before turning it and opening the door.

Lauren was not asleep yet, she was looking through her phone. Camila took this as an opportunity to sprint to the closet. She tried running but being the clumsy person she was, she banged into a table.

"Ouch-" she said holding her leg in pain. She had already unintentionally let go of her towel which fell to her feet as she still held her sore leg.

Lauren's P.O.V

I tried to relax while going through memes on my phone but my mind was fixated on Camila, as always. She was always on my mind, for the case of course. Nobody has ever dared speak to me the way she has, I find it intriguing. She has a fighting spirit, that was a good quality to have. Am I complimenting her in my head? Yes.

Why? I am not sure.

I threw my phone and buried my face in my pillow. Get out of my mind Cabello. Memory came back of the day we met and so did all the other times we spent together. Was I wrong to treat her so awfully? I didn't want too but it was necessary, she could be working for Alejandro.

Then I thought about when she told me he is not her father. That changes things right? She is not that monsters daughter... she is different. I was taken out of thought as I heard the shower turn off, this meant she wohld be out soon.

Of all people I was stuck with her, the girl I hate...no the girl i dislike.... the girl I care for... NO! What the actual fuck is wrong with me? How can a person make me so angry but so confused at the same time?

The doorknob turned and I quickly grabbed my phone pretending to be busy. Next thing I see from the side of my eye is Camz trying to run in her towel. Wait... she's in her towel... I almost froze quickly staring at my phone trying to resist looking up.

Curiosity got the best of me, I looked up only to see her run into the side of the table. That had to have hurt. I almost stopped breathing as her towel fell to the ground revealing her perfectly curvy body. It would be rude of me to stare but I was mesmerized by her beauty.

She held her leg in pain obviously unaware her towel had fallen. It was adorable how clumsy and hot she was at the same time. Soon she stopped and turned around quickly and our eyes met. She was even more breathtaking from the front, my eyes slowly went downward, I couldn't help myself. Her cheeks turned a bright red as she shouted

"COVER YOUR EYES, I AM UNCOVERED!!!"

I quickly turned around, the image of her body still fresh in my overthinking mind. I looked back at her, she was hurriedly making her way to my closet and began looking through it. I got of the bed and walked up to her.

"You do realize these are mine?" I asked her.

"Y... Yes but I need something to chnage into."

She sounded so shaky, was she scared or embarrassed, or even both? I could never read her, she's unlike anyone I have ever met. Her hair was still wet as the water droplets ran down onto her tan skin. Unfortunately her back was still facing me as she was searching quickly for clothes.

I turned her around in a swift movement and placed my hands on either side of the closet doors behind her. Our eyes meeting instantly, I felt as if lightening ran through me. This feeling so strange but I felt hypnotized in her brown honey orbs, she made me feel alive.

Her breathing was heavy and her eyes pacing. Our faces are so close, should I dare kiss her? My eyes wandered down to her lips, her soft lips which I craved. I leaned in closer, she did not stop me but she closed her eyes. I laughed and decided to play it safe.