Chapter 25

"Lucy what the fuck are you doing?" implicated Lauren, pushing the other girl off her instantly.

"What's it look like I am doing?" replied Lucy, smirking and stepping closer, placing her hands around the green eyed girls waist, pulling her closer.

"Get off me." instructed Lauren, distancing herself. She quickly realized that Camila was with her, she turned her head around, her eyes searching for the younger girl, whom was nowhere to be found.

"Fuck!" exclaimed the officer.

"Why did you have to come and mess things up Lucy? Camila probably saw that." insinuated Lauren, growing more agitated every second.

"It would be good if she saw, after all you did say you wanted to torture her. Why do you care if she gets angry?" questioned Lucy, rolling her eyes.

"That's none of your business." said Lauren walking away desperately and frantically searching for Camila. Lucy however did not give up, she ran behind the older girl and hugged her from the back.

"It is my business, you haven't called me for days. I miss you baby."

Lauren was reaching her boiling point. She grabbed Lucy by her shoulders and shook her.

"I told you before, I never wanted a relationship. You are irrelevant to me, it was just to pass the time. Stop acting like my girlfriend, you are not." argued Lauren, before walking away.

"You will pay for this Jauregui." vowed Lucy under her breath feeling embarrassed.

Lauren went in persuit of the younger girl, she was unsuccessful. Panic overtook her as she roamed the stores in hopes of finding Camila.

*What if one of Alejandros men kidnapped her. No she must have ran away when she Lucy kiss me... I had one job, to protect you Camz... *

The officer thought to herself dreading the outcomes of the younger girl running away. After searching thoroughly she left defeated to her jeep, with a heavy heart. She was so deep in thought she didn't notice Camila sitting on the hood of the jeep eating her chocolates.

Lauren pulled out her phone and called Ally.

"Ally, Camila is gone missing, we need to find her right now. It is too dangerous for her to be out there, what if she gets injured or worse..." ranted Lauren worried out of her wits.

She turned towards the jeep and looked up to Camila who ignored her presence. The green eyed girl glared at her in confusion.

"Mam, should I send a team out?" asked Ally still on the other end of the call.

"No, I found her." said Lauren before hanging up.

Walking in front of Camila who was still seated on the hood. The green eyed girl pulled Camila in, embracing her.

"I was so worried that something had happened to you! That was a foolish thing to do. "

"I-" the younger girl tried to speak but she was cut off by a happy but also angry Lauren.

"Shut up. What the hell is wrong with you? Everytime you do something stupid, you risk your life. Do you realize that?"

Camila stayed quiet and turned her head away, showing that she had no interest in conversation. The officer knew exactly what this was about, the younger girl had definitely seen Lucy's explicitly unconventional encounter.

Without a second thought Lauren cupped the angry girl's face in her hands and drew her closer. She inclined Camila's face to her own and slowly brought the younger girls lips to her own. Lauren kissed her gently, hoping Camila would reciprocate her actions, she did. It was as if lightening had struck, electrifying pleasure pulsing through them. The younger girl wrapping her legs around the older girls torso pulling her body against her own, her hands around Lauren's neck. A small kiss turned into a passionate battle of control as both girls gave into something they had desired for far too long.