SIXTEEN: Wannabe

Sorry, it took this long
Dig in (unedited)

"Okay. My cousin has come already so I'll just tell him to go back." He said with a smile and I nodded. We approached a black SUV which had it's shields slightly tinted and he knocked on the driver's shield.
The sheild was wound down and everything came to a stand still.

Mr. Arrogant was well fastened to the driver's seat and he gave me that generous smile I've yearned to see for years.

"Hey Deena." Salim waved before my eyes and I blinked back to reality.

"Huh?" I stared at the supposed Mr. Arrogant and always ran wild.

"What's up? I've been talking to you.." He raised a brow while his supposed cousin gave me the "do you know me somewhere" look.

This is impossible!
I should be seeing Mr. Arrogant  and not this guy..
Or was it my imagination..?

"Oh nothing. I just felt a little dizzy."

"Are you okay? Do me this favour let's drop you." He pleaded and I agreed, almost immediately.

This is...woah!
I never knew these things happen in reality
But I saw him, I swear I saw Mr. Arrogant as the driver

We got to my lane and I asked to be dropped a couple of steps away from the house.

Salim offered to walk me down but I refused so he handed me the larger nylon from the ones he got earlier.

"No. I'm okay." I said as if I didn't want to snatch it from his hand and run all the way hime so I could devour everything.

"Please. You barely took three spoons of your yoghurt."

"Seriously I'm fine. I'm not hungry."

"If you don't take it, it'll go to waste and I'll feel bad." He pouted and I chuckled

I shook my head and collected it.

Good job

"Thank you." I said and he eyed me.

He watched me walk down to the darkest part of the lane. Our house and most that neighboured it had no security lights and that attracted small thefts. I could see a red sports car in front of the gate

I wonder whom it belongs to

I got to the car and noticed that there were to people in the front seats. The shields were tinted but the inner light was on so I saw a capped figure on the driver's side and a veiled one on the other.

I wanted to go and knock and ask why of all places, they chose to park in front of our house.

I opened our gate slowly in order not to attract attention but it creaked, perhaps to go against me. Luckily, no one rushed out "to see". Once I got into our not so big compound, I shut it back and tried to lock it but the padlock was not there so I went in to get it.