Jealous

"Are you..really ready? Can we try..again?"

"Uhm..that's not what I was trying to write. I meant..I'm ready to seek help."

"Oh." He sounded a little disappointed

"But.." we said in unison

"You first." He said

"Nothing." I sighed

"Come to me." He nudged me

Huh

"We won't do anything. I just have something to say to you." He added and I shifted close to him, hesitantly.

"Closer. Please." He requested and when I didn't move, he hugged me closer and we remained like that for sometime. Then I heard him whisper into my ear "I love you."

"I'm sorry." I sighed

"Sorry? For what?"

"Uhm..yunno. I'm sorry and I'll try my best.." I didn't even know what to say

"I've told you not to worry, right?"

"Don't stress. Whenever you're ready." He added in a whisper

I fell asleep in his arms.

The next day, he took a leave from work and when I asked why, he said we had somewhere to go and by 10:00am, we were ready, even though he didn't mention where we were headed.

While he drove us, he taught me a few things about driving and since I was a quick learner, it was easy to grasp.

NANA's Care

"NANA's Care?"

"Hm." He nodded as we took a turn into a long corridor. Our steps echoed against the walls.

We stopped in front of a giant white door and he knocked a few times before a "come in" was heard.

Behind a table of neatly arranged files, a laptop and a few things, sat a raw beauty.

The eyes..
God, she's so
I mean the skin's too
Angelic..that's the word

"Fatima, are you okay?" Khalil woke me up

"Huh?" I looked away from her to see that he'd made himself comfortable in one of the two chairs opposite her.

"Yes. She just looks a little familiar." I lied as I took the chair beside his.

"Really? We must have met somewhere then. Can you remember?" She beamed and I just shook my head, a little tensed.