- iii. Awkward pairings

"Rise and shine bitches!" Genevieve yelled opening the curtains, the light tinged green from the black lake shone through the windows as the girls groaned

"Gen what the hell" Arabella mumbled, pulling her duvet over her head.

"It's our first day of school! We don't want to be late!" She yelled.

"I wouldn't mind" Ophelia muttered.

"Get up get up get up!" She sang, prancing round the room and pulling the duvets off them all.

Ophelia looked up to see she was fully dressed, then looked at the clock to see it was 6:45am.

"You must be joking?" She huffed, falling back on to her bed.

"C'mon girls, we deal with this every year. Because someone gets nervous in the first day" Viviane sighed, giving Genevieve a look to which she just grinned at.

It was true, since first year Genevieve would get extremely nervous on the first day back.
They thought she'd grow out of it by second year, but nope.
Six years later she's still waking up at the crack of dawn.

"You're so lucky I love you" Ophelia groaned getting up.
Whereas Arabella had fallen back asleep.

"Merlin" Viviane sighed, yanking the half asleep Arabella up.

"No!" She sighed as she was pushed into the bathroom.

"Go have a shower, wake yourself up!" Viviane laughed handing her a towel and her uniform- as well as other necessities.

She mumbled a string of curse words as she slammed the door shut.
Yeah, she wasn't a morning person at all.

Half an hour later she emerged from the bathroom, fully dressed and wearing a smile.

"Morning!" She grinned going to put on some makeup.

The girls laughed at her sudden change in attitude as they too got ready.

"So, how was prefects last night?" Viviane asked while Arabella applied some mascara.

"Caught Black and Clara Luther going at it in a broom closet" she replied while the girls gasped.

"The fifth year?" Genevieve asked.

"Yup" Arabella nodded, moving on to blush.

"That poor girl" she mused.

"He's a prick" Ophelia mumbled pulling on her tights.

You see, Sirius led ophelia on at the start of their fifth year, which caused her to hate him even more than Arabella.

"Don't worry Lia, you can do ten times better than him anyway" Arabella assured, she smiled gratefully at that.

They were ready by 8am and headed down to the common room to meet the boys.