- iv. napkin throwing and relationships

"So I heard you've already got a detention, golden girl?" Regulus smirked as Arabella and Evan joined them at the Slytherin table for lunch

"Don't call me that" she muttered, throwing her napkin at him.
He ducked with ease and laughed.

"What'd he say to deserve it then?"

"Yeah Ara, you've still not told us" Viviane commented, taking a bite from her sandwich.

"He blew the goblet up in our faces, I called him an idiot, he called me stubborn for not talking to him. I told him how I didn't want to be the only one putting in effort anymore, blah blah blah. Called him a bully and yep, that's about it" she shrugged, taking a sandwich and pouring out some pumpkin juice.

"Don't forget you called him a cocky bastard and he called you a pretentious bitch" Evan added.

Regulus stared with his mouth agape.

"And this is why we don't get on the wrong side of Arabella" he commented.

"Oh shut up" she laughed.

"Hello friends" Ophelia smiled, taking a seat besides Viviane.

"Arabella Wordsworth, detention already?" She grinned.

Arabella groaned, glaring at her friends.

"Alright, who told?"

"I only told reg!" Evan said quickly.

"And I told a lot of people, sorry Ara" he grinned sheepishly.

She shrugged, too busy chewing.

"Where's Gen?" Regulus asked once they all began to eat.

"She's tutoring Gilderoy" Evan replied.

He nodded and they all continued with their meaningless chatter before Ophelia had to leave to get a book from the library.

"Oh, Hufflepuff is hosting the welcome back party this year. Only sixth and seventh years allowed but but I got you in" Viviane said gesturing to regulus for the last part.

"Cheers Viv" he smiled.

"Wait what day is it?" Arabella asked.

"Friday, eight pm"

"Fuck sake" Arabella groaned.

"My detention is at seven with Merrythorp. But I'll make it, I'll just be fashionably late" she shrugged.

They continued to chat for the remainder of lunch before all heading to their lessons.
For regulus it was defence against the dark arts but for the others it was a double of potions.

The last two lessons of the day went surprisingly quick, but now the group of four Slytherins were sat in the girls dorm room.
The boys had been sneaking in since second year.