- xii. exes and ohs

Despite Arabella still be slightly irritated with Remus- well mainly his idiotic friends- she was still on her way to the hospital wing with a new jumper and bar of chocolate

Her father was the supplier for this, Arabella had asked Remus if she could tell him so he was able to send things to her.
Of course Remus was reluctant at first but eventually agreed.
So now once a month, Leonardo would send over a new jumper and the biggest bar of chocolate he could find to gift to his daughters friend.

Arabella slowly crept into the infirmary and she saw a groggy Remus laid in his bed, surprisingly awake.
His injuries hadn't been as bad as the last few full moons, so he didn't feel as weak thankfully.

"Afternoon, or evening. I don't actually know what time it is" she smiled at the sandy haired boy.

He looked shock to see her.

"Oh um Ara, what are you doing here?"

"What do you think silly? I've come bearing gifts. Now this is the October jumper- very nice autumnal colours. And this chocolate bar is absolutely massive! I swear they just keep getting bigger every time" she laughed as she placed them by his bed.

He still stared up at her in a state of shock.

"I thought you were angry at me?" He asked.

"Remus, you know me. And you know that I could never be angry at you- well sometimes but anyway! Let's just forget about it now yeah?"

He nodded with a smile and patted his bed.
She took a seat next to his abdomen and used one of her hands to cup his face.

"How're you feeling?" She asked softly, feeling his forehead for his temperature.

Remus flushed at the contact before replying.

"Sore, but this wasn't one of my worst nights"
He nodded tiredly.

Arabella sighed at this and ran her hands through his soft hair.

"I'm sorry that I can't be of any help Rem"

He chuckled slightly and shook his head.

"It's alright Ara honestly"

"But it isn't! You're all alone and god I wish there was something I could do"

"I'm not alo-
Remus seemed to cut himself off too quickly for Arabella's liking.

"What?"

"What?!" He chuckled awkwardly.

She raised a brow as she studied his now flushing face.

"You were going to say something and then stopped?"

"Oh yeah, can't remember now silly me. What flavour is that chocolate?" He asked changing the subject.
Arabella chose to ignore it however, he'd had a rough night.