- vii. mistakes were made and lies were told

That morning had been quite chaotic for Arabella and Evan

Rather than having a peaceful lie in as they planned to, Viviane came hurdling into the dorm room shouting about something.

She saw the groggy pair asleep in Arabella's bed and smiled for a moment before going back to her shouting.

Evan had thrown a cushion at her and she'd stormed out.
They thought she'd left for good and tried to get back to sleep, but no- she'd only just gone and dragged regulus in who was just as groggy as the other two were.

Slamming the door shut caused the three of them to wake up a tad more.

"What the fuck Viv?" Regulus groaned, he moved to her bed and flopped under the covers.

"You will never believe what happened last night!" She snapped, pacing around the room.

"Sit down would you, you're giving me motion sickness" Evan sighed dramatically- he sat up, causing Arabella to sit up too and lean her sleepy self on his shoulder.

With a huff, Viviane plopped onto her bed- looking rather peeved.

"What's wrong viv?" Arabella yawned.

"Last night, Marlene and I were...well you know. And she said someone else's name!" She exclaimed angrily.

This caused her three friends to wake up rather quickly.

"What? Oh my merlin- whose name did she say?" Arabella gaped.

"Ophelia's!" She hissed.

The trio was silent, why on earth did she say her name?

"Did you say anything?" Evan asked.

"No, I pretended I didn't notice, but I'm so confused. What does that mean?" She sighed.

Regulus placed a comforting arm around her shoulder.

"Try not to worry about it too much, we'll keep an eye out to see if anything weird is going on and if so we'll let you know. But it may have just been an honest mistake" Arabella sighed, attempting to look for the best in the situation.

Viviane nodded and looked up at the clock.

"I don't really fancy going to hogsmeade today, are you lot going?"

"I'm not, I need to sort some stuff out for a first year" Arabella explained.

"Yeah, and I need to start on a transfiguration essay before it's due" Regulus replied.

"I'm not really up to it either, we can just relax if you want?" Evan suggested.
Viviane nodded with a smile, despite the four of them always being together- it was nice to have some quality time with each person.

Turning to the clock Arabella saw it was already 9:30am.
The boys went back to their dorm to get ready for the day while the girls did the same.