- v. library confessions

"I can't do this anymore!" Viviane groaned from behind her pile of textbooks

Arabella looked towards Lily, who rolled her eyes with a small smile as Marlene patted her girlfriend's shoulder comfortingly.

"How long have we been at this now? An hour, two?!" Viviane exclaimed, throwing her hands up for emphasis- also knocking down her tower of books.

Lily looked down to her watch and snorted slightly.

"Ten minutes Viv"

Viviane let out another loud groan, causing Madam Windsor to glare at the group.

"I don't see how you've had enough when all you've done is carry a ridiculous amount of books to the table. You've not even opened one yet" Arabella said.

Viviane glared at her best friend.

"My arms hurt!" She protested.

The girls rolled their eyes at Viviane's dramatics.

"Ooo hogsmeade this weekend, would you like to come with me?" Marlene asked Viviane.

"Well obviously" she grinned, pecking her lips lightly.
Arabella smiled, glad her friends had found comfort in one another.
But she couldn't help to feel slightly lonely.

"I've got a date as well" lily smiled.

"Potter?" Viviane asked wriggling her brows suggestively.

Lily's face scrunched up in disgust as the girls laughed.

"Godric no, it's with Corey Thomas" she smiled.

"The head boy?" Viviane gasped.

"The SEVENTH year?" Marlene asked shocked.

"He's fit" Arabella said.

"Yes viv, the head boy. Yes marls, the seventh year. And Ara, I know" She winked.

"But he asked me earlier today, it was quite random really. He seems sweet though" she shrugged.

"James will not be happy about that" Marlene laughed, as did the others.
They knew it was true.

"I don't care what that arrogant toerag likes or hates. It's my life" she said firmly.

"Go girl" Arabella mused.

"Arrogant toerag? Did someone call me?" James smirked leaning on the table besides lily.

"Sod off Potter" she said nonchalantly.

James smirked dropped when he made eye contact with Arabella.
He stood up straight and walked away without saying another word.

"Ara you're never leaving my side if you can drive him away that easily" lily laughed.