The Dream(1)🌶🌶

Light mature content- 🌶

Mature content- 🌶🌶

Extremely mature content- 🌶🌶🌶

BDSM- 🏴🏴

***

Disclaimer: this book is purely fiction!!! You shouldn't take advantage of a person (sexually or psychically) ,never be with a person who treats poorly.

Victor's p.o.v:

"Master, I want to suck your big cock, can I? "
The love of my life asked in her angelic voice.

"Of course you can, you are my princess"
I said and she blushed.

She then unzipped my pants and took off my boxers and threw them on the floor.

This is it. There's nothing that can ruin this moment

*ring*

Suddenly my eyes face a gray wall and not Alessandra's beautiful brown eyes. I look over to my right and see a cheap hooker next to me, who was not Alessandra. Unfortunately.

I had another dream about her, about Alessandra, my best friend. Well more like my only friend.

I get up from bed and go towards the bathroom. When I get to the bathroom I start to brush my teeth and think about how it would be if Alessandra would be the one who I slept with last night.

I try to get hookers who look similar too Alessandra, but none of them have Alessandra's beauty.

I finish brushing my teeth and tie my long black hair with a hair tie. I have pretty long hair mostly to cover my face.

I get out of the bathroom and see the hooker gasp.

"Y-you are-"
She tries to mumble in shock. It's not the first time a woman is stunned by my ugliness.

"Ugly, look like like an alien, look like I was caught in a fire.. I heard them all"
I say.

"You look like someone ran you over with a train and then stepped on you with a then ate you "
She says and I nod with an amused smirk.
"I have to admit that that's a first"
I laugh.

"I'll go"
She said not making eye contact with me.

"One second your mone-"
Before I could finish the sentence she was already gone.

I sigh and go to the bathroom to take a shower.

Alessandra's p.o.v:

I parked into Victor's parking lot and see a woman coming out of the gate it's probably one of the hookers he hires.

Anyway I open the gate with the password which I know because Victor told me.

My 18th birthday is next week and my parents went over seas because of work. So Victor thought that it'll be a good idea if I'll stay in his place for the week.

I have no problem with that, I love spending time with him. Well, I like fantasising about him as well, sometimes I fantasize about Victor fucking me me hard and fast.

I'm a virgin and and I hope my first will be Victor, it's going to probably feel so good. I saw his cock once and it was so big. I remember that day, he was coming out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist.

The towel fell and I got to see his long and thick cick for a couple of seconds. Since that moment I can't stop fantasizing about it.

Shit I'm getting wet just by thinking about it, stop it Alessandra he is your best friend and he is 12 years older than you.

I get into his fancy house and go upstairs, as I walk up the stairs I hear something break.

I walk faster and open the door to Victor's bedroom. I see that his bathroom door is open I then walk  to the bathroom and see Victor crying in the floor with pieces of glass which I suppose were belong to his mirror.

"I hate myself! I'm so ugly! I hate myself"
He cries and I hug him tightly.

"No you're not, not to me at least"
I said sincerely. A lot if people might consider him ugly but I consider him to my darkest fantasy.

I thought that he'll calm down after what I said but he didn't. I then felt a warm pair of lips on top of mine. He kissed me.

Victor's p.o.v:

I fucking kissed her. She probably thinks I'm some kind of creep.I should break the kiss but I can't, her lips are so soft and warm.

She broke the kiss and looked at me with shock expression on her face, but still managed to look breathtaking.

Her long wavy brown hair matched perfectly to her beautiful brown eyes. She

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean it to do it it was jus-"
Before I could finish talking her angelic voice cut me off.

"Did it help you?"
She asked.

"Yes it did actually, will you be willing to kiss me also the next time I have a breakdown?"
I asked. And she nods.

"Thank you, well let me fix you the bed. "
I say and she smiles her beautiful smile.

Her beauty is incredible, it's a work of art. She manages to look sexy but innocent in the same time.

I just want to feel her warm pair of lips wrapped around my cock. I want to thrust into her sweet little pussy as she screams my name. I just want to cuddle her all night, I want to hear her say she loves me.

But that will never happen, right?

To be continued...
I hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to vote and comment and check out my other story: "my dads boss ugly billionaire son"