The bath(29)

-short chapter-

Alessandra's p.o.v:

I wake up in our king sized bed with nothing but my pink panties. Victor and I did it again.

I take the covers off and head to the bathroom, I take a shower and get dressed. I'm still tired but it's already 7 thirty which means that I need to go to school.

I go down stairs and see Victor cooking, he looks at me weirdly and I raise my eyebrows.

"What?"
I question.

"Going somewhere?"
He half joked.

"To school"
I simply answer.

"That would be a problem considering the fact it's 7 PM, you slept for 5 hours you were probably jetlagged"
He says as he seasons the food.

"It did seem a little dark, well I guess I'm going to change"
I said as I got up from chair.

"You don't have to change, I kind of like this school girl outfit"
He says and my eyes widen.

-flash back-

"I thought I told you to change"
He said as he started driving.

"I know"
I simply said, he chuckled to himself.

"Did I hear right? You knew and you still disobeyed me?! Do you want your pretty little ass spank so bad?!"
He partially yelled, I bit my lip thinking about it.

I like being dominated and especially spanked, Ramos looks like the type of guy who can do just that.

"Yes you did, I knew and I disobeyed you. What are you going to do?"
I whisperd in his ear.

He smirked.

"That's not the way to my school"

"I know, you are not going to school. Bad girls don't go to school"

He drove us to some farm which was pretty far from the city.

"Get out the car and from now on call me sir"
He harshly said.

I obeyed and he got out of the car as well,we walked into a farming store as Ramos held my hand tightly.

"Hi, may I help you?"
The man in the counter said.

"It's okay, my name is Ramos Safra Lopeza code 3367"
Ramos said and the man smiled.

"Boss, it's wonderful to see you"

"We are going to use the basement"
Ramos said and the man handed him the key.

Ramos took to a dark basement which looked creepy as hell.

"How did you know those men?"
I asked.

"Some stuff you don't need to know"

-back to present-

My thoughts get cut off by Victor's voice, I don't pay atention to what he is saying and threw up. Every time I think about Ramos I start to feel sick, I was a naive girl back then, I was curious and he took advantage of that.

I don't want to see him ever again.

"Sandra? I'm calling your parents, hi Chris?.. Yeah it's Victor...  she just threw up should I give her something?...Okay great, goodbye"

He liftt me up from the couch bridal style all the way upstairs to the master bathroom. He stripped me as he filled the bath.

After the bath was full he layed me inside of it.

"Your father said that it's not the first time you threw up, he said that they took you to the doctor and he said that it's when your under pressure, are you under pressure? Is it because of me?"
Victor genuinely asked.

"No, it's not because of you"
I replied making him smile.

"You know I'm going to be your husband so I want you to feel comfortable with me"
He says and I nod.

To be continued...
Thank you for reading!💖💕💗I hope you enjoyed!💖💕💗Don't forget to vote and comment!💗💕💖