The Picture(28)

Mateo's p.o.v:

Ramos acted pretty weird today, I've been working for him for a year now I think he is pretty satisfied with my work, I made deals worth hundreds of million of dollars. I had to prove him that I'm worthy of staying in his mafia.

Everyone knows that Ramos' mafia is the most important and most powerful. My father worked for Ramos but he was a coward so he quit.

I parked my car next to Victor's house and knocked on the door.

Victor opened the door and invited me in. He looks in a good mood, I don't remember him like that.

"So what's new?"
I asked as we sat on the couch.

"I'm getting married"

"You? Married? To who?"
I questioned.

"Alessandra come down here baby"
After 30 seconds I heard steps, I looked up to the stair case and saw a beautiful woman walk down.

She is very beautiful and I mean very beautiful, my wife and I don't really have a normal relationship, both of us are working in the mafia.

I'm in the drug market,  she's in the sex trafficking, she's the one who gets to choose most of the girls, I used to work in the trafficking business as well and I know that his future wife is worth millions.

She has a nice body and a beautiful face, I'd say she's probably worth about 30 milion maybe even 40 million dollars.

For some reason she looks familiar..

"Well,  here is the package, it was good seeing you"
I said and left.

-an hour later-

I have a meeting with Ramos about a new type of drug we found, it's really going to change the whole market. It's more addictive which means we are going to have more money.

In knocked on his door and the door automatically opened. I sit in a wooden chair which has leather detailing on it. The chair is next to a custom made wooden desk which is handcrafted by the world's most prestige designer, Alementa Trio, she's one of our biggest clients she made it as a gift for Boss' 50th birthday. That's what Kosak told me, Kosak is probably the craziest sadistic person in the world.

He is the one who tortures all of Ramos' enemies, he tortures them so bad most of them prefer to die than go through his punishments.

Sometimes I think that Kosak is a little rough but I don't want to say anything, he is the reason I have this job. He is my wife's older brother.. 

Speaking of the devil, Kosak just called Ramos and told him that he caught Alfredo Bulletproof. We call him that because he was shot multiple times but never died.

Ramos of course left, he offered me to come and watch but I preferred to stay in the office. I'm not really in the mood to watch a a man getting tortured.

I check my emails on my phone and watch funny cat videos, just because I work in a mafia doesn't mean I can't enjoy funny cat videos.

My battery dies so I put my phone back in my pocket and sigh. I scan the office and suddenly see a picture of a girl who looks exactly likes Alessandra.

Suddenly Vinny opened the door, I nod to him and he nods back. Vinny worked for Ramos for over 5 years, he is the one who captures Ramos enemies.

"What are you doing?"
He asked as he walked closer to me.

"Who is she?"
I question, he smiled.

"That's Alessandra  her and Ramos used to date for a couple of months it was very serious so we were really surprised when they broke up"
I knew that she looked familiar, I saw the picture before.

"Why?"

"No one knows, I personally think that it was  because she's 16 and he is 50 but who knows?"
He said and I nodded.

"Well I'm going to the torture room, wanna come?"
He asked, I declined the offer and went home instead.

Vinny's p.o.v:

(Author: this point of view will contain vilionet scenes, I will put a star above and bottom of the vilionet scenes, it might make people uncomfortable and even made uncomfortable I'm not a fan of vilionet scenes..)

*
I walked down stairs to the torture room, I can't wait to see this. Mono opened the big metal door for me and gave and smiled.

"After 3 years of this asshole trying to fight me we finally have him, the one and only, Alfredo bulletproof"
Ramos announced and everyone cheered including me.

My wife was  stranding next Kosak with an electric taser in her arm, she smiled at me when she noticed me looking at her.

Ramos threw roughly Alfredo on the floor and kicked him in the crotch, Alfredo screamed in pain while Ramos laughed.

"That's for raping our mother and our sister, brother"
I forgot to mention, Alfredo is Ramos' brother. They used to ran this mafia until Alfredo raped his sister and mother. He got his sister pregnant, she was just 13 at the time, she committed suicide because of that,  it's been 15  years since that day but Ramos is still upset.

Ramos' sister Sarina was an extremely beautiful young girl, she was aboustly stunning actually. It's really sad she decided to end her own life.

Ramos p.o.v:

After I finished torturing my brother, for now. All of us went upstairs and decided to celebrate.

"Umm, boss can I talk to to you?"
Kosak asked, I nodded and we walked to the back of the room.

"Yes?"
I simply asked.

"It's about Alessandra"
My eyes widened as I heard her name.

"Is she okay?"
I worriedly asked.

"Mateo asked about her today, it seemed like he knew her or something"

"I'm going to to my office, call Mateo and tell him to come"
Kosak nodded.

I went to my office and poured some whiskey into my glass, I pressed the button in my desk and the door opened automatically.

"Hi boss you wanted me?"
Mateo asked.

"Have a seat"
He obeyed.

"Do you know Alessandra?"
I asked and I saw that Mateo started getting uncomfortable.

"You know Victor, the guy I delivered him drugs today, so Alessandra is his fiancee"

To be continued...
Thank you for reading!💖💕💗I hope you enjoyed!💗💕💖Don't forget to vote and comment!💖💕💗