The introduction(10)

Victor's p.o.v:

"Well, now that everyone is almost here"
My grandfather said changing his tone at the word 'almost'

He said that because my grandmother doesn't like to show up to this 'events' my grandfather and her got divorced decades ago since then she rarely shows up.

She didn't even show up to my parents weeding, the only event she attended to was my 5 birthday.

She hated my mother and blamed her for my looks. Her exact words were: "you're son's looks are the price for your sinful relationship. You married a whore and got son who looks like a monster. "
I remember every single word. Befor my qqfifth birthday I never saw myself. I never saw a mirror nor did I have contact with the outside world.

I was a sweet and kind boy, I cared and believed in love but in my fifth birthday it all changed.

My 'beast' finally revealed it true self, I became careless, impatience and emotionless. At first it wasn't that bad, I had panic attacks, breakdowns sometimes I used to yell about people just because they did something wrong but when I became six my beast had full control.

I took a knife from the kitchen and tried to cut my veins, when I didn't succeed I decided to kill our dog.

That's when my mother decided to send to mantel asylum. I stayed there for 10 years.

It learned there to control my beast which works but it doesn't mean that that can't change.

I know that my beast might explode any minute. I try to control him with my thoughts and sometimes that helps but sometimes it doesn't.

Usually I gain control over my mind fast but there's a big chance that one day my beast will gain control over my mind and that can be dangerous. The first he's going to try doing is hurting the thing that's most precious to me and that's Alessandra.

He loves Alessandra, I know he does. It kills him that he is only a part of my mind, that Alessandra will never actually be his.

Even though he might he jealous he knows that he needs to be careful, he doesn't want to scare Alessandra that's why he is trying to stay calm.

He can become Alessandra's biggest enemy or her biggest admirer, it's all up to him.

We sat down to eat, my grandfather was at the head of the table and my father sat in the other end.

Alessandra's sat between me and my mother.

Because I'm the future heir so I sat closest to my father.

"We shall eat"
My grandfather said and the maids started to serve.

The first meal was a traditional onion soup with meat. The meat is cooked with a 100 year old wine that costs around 30 thousand dollars, for most people it might sound too extravagant but for me it's normal.

I grew up in luxurious mansions and traveled in yachts and private jets. My first car was a customized Lamborghini that cost around 1 million dollars. It was gift from my grandfather.

I'm not trying to brag but let me just say that the soup bowl probably costs more than a month rent for an apartment in New York.

I started eating my soup and Alessandra ate as well. I could see that she doesn't like it but she ate it anyway.

The second meal was steak that was seasoned by the special Petrova spice. The spice had sprinkles of gold and some other expensive spices mixed together.

It was served with red wine that only the bottle itself cost about 20 thousand dollars. The bottle was covered with Swarovski crystals.

Alessandra's p.o.v: