The Morning(9)

Alessandra's p.o.v:

I couldn't believe it, Victor actually has feelings for me? It's so much to process..

Victor trailed his hand under my shirt and squeezing my breasts.

"Victor, wait, I'm not ready. Can we wait until tomorrow, until I turn 18?"
I asked and he nodded.

"Of course, you're turning 18 tomorrow, are you excited?"
He asked and I nodded.

"Can I ask you something?"
I asked and he smiled.

"Of course princess, what is it?"
He asked with sweet tone.

"When did you find out you love me?"
I asked and he smirked.

"I loved you since the first time I met you, everything about you is perfect. You are so beautiful and kind. "
He answered and I blushed.

I was sitting on his laps and it felt so good and safe.

"But you never mentioned it, why?"
I asked.

"Let me ask you a question, when did you find out you love me?"
He asked.

"I fell in love with you the moment I saw you, everything about you was fascinating" I said, he smiled and pecked my lips.

"I'm going to take a shower, okay baby?"
He asked and I nodded.

I got up from his lap and sat on the bed and he went inside the bathroom.

Victor's p.o.v:

After I finished taking a shower I wrapped a towel around my waist and practiced what I'm going to say to Alessandra about our marriage.

I went out of the shower and saw Alessandra sleeping peacefully. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

I changed into my boxers and got under the covers with my arms wrapped around Alessandra's waist.

"Good night my baby girl. I hope you'll have wet dreams about me"
I whispered to her ear.

She didn't hear me but that's okay. I called my mother and told her about everything that happened. She said that my dad's meeting is almost over and that

-morning-

"Vic wake up!"
I heard an anglic voice say.

I opened my eyes and saw that Alessandra was on top of me.

"Good morning"
She said with a smile.

"Good morning princess, why are up so early?"
I asked.

"Well your mother arrived about an hour ago, I was already awake because I was thirsty, so your mother noticed and said something about our marriage.."
She said smirking at the last part .

"So you agree?"
I asked in a nervous tone.

"I do"
She said and I kissed her lips passionately.

"Yes!"
I heard somone yell. I broke the kiss and saw my mother standing next to the door.

You see my mother doesn't really care about privacy and I got used to it already but this is fucking ridicules.

"Mom how long have you been standing there?"
I asked.

"Well let's head to breakfast"
She said trying to change the subject.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Oh Alessandra here I brought you clothes"
My mother said handing a bag to Alessandra.

"It's okay I already packed clothes"

"Yes I am aware of that, but just wear these clothes. Okay?"
She said and Alessandra nodded.

"Every dress and outfit has a tag on it. Now wear the one has a the tag that says: 'breakfast, day 1' "
My mother explained and Alessandra nodded again.

My mother then left the room and both of us got dressed, I changed into a black suit which many people would find it a little too extreme to wear fir breakfast but not my family.

They believe that they are not average people, they believe that they are above the people because they have money and power.

That's why I try to always miss these family gatherings because I can't stand them but this time I had to attend.

You see, because I'm the future heir after a week all of the family members have to give their blessing to Alessandra. Even if one of them doesn't approve I can't get married to Alessandra without giving up my duty as an heir.

But in 'special' cases, even if the family members don't give their blessing of my grandfather does give his blessing that I can get married to Alessandra.

So yes, my family is very complicated.

Anyway Alessandra and I finished getting dressed and we headed to breakfast.

Alessandra's outfit:

Dress- Walmart/goth mall

We walked down the hall towards the dining room while holding hands the whole time.

We finally got to the dinning room and my father cleared his throat. All the 63 Petrova family members rose from their chairs and stood up as a sign of respect.

"You may sit"
They obeyed.

"I have an announcement to make, my son, Victor Nicholas Francis Petrova, has found a bride. Her name is Alessandra Isabel Alexander. "
The room was in complete silence and some people even chocked on their drinks. My 12 and 13 year old cousins even started to check Alessandra out.

"What did I miss?"
We heard a voice from behind us.

I turned around and saw my grandfather. We cleared the way so we can let grandfather to walk comfortably.

"Is it true? My grandson is getting married?"
He asked.

"Yes father"
My dad replied.

"Let me see the bride."
Alessandra looked at me and I nodded as a sign that she should walk towards him.

My grandfather started to scan Alessandra with his eyes, Alessandra looked really uncomfortable but she tried to hide it as best as she could.

"You are a very beautiful young lady"
My grandfather said.

"Thank you Mr. Petrova. "
She thanked.

"Please call me Alberto."
He said and I'm pretty sure half of the table almost got a heart attack.

No one is allowed to call my grandfather in his first name. But again Alessandra is not anyone.

I think we are heading for a good start.

To be continued...
I hope you enjoyed!💗💕💖 Don't forget to vote and comment!💖💖💖