The mansion(8)

Victor's p.o.v:

*I do not normalize violence.

"Mother are you crazy?! I can't do this to Alessandra, what if she doesn't want me. I can't to that to her"
I said, I almost broke down to tears. I love her so much but I don't want force her into something she doesn't want.

"Victor, you are so blind. Can't you see she has feelings for you, or maybe you don't want to see?"

"What do you mean?"

"You are just afraid, you are afraid of her breaking your heart, you are afraid of hurting her.. just admit it you're a coward!"

"I AM NOT A COWARD!"
I yelled as I pinned my mother to the wall.

"I am not a fucking coward, do you understand?"
I asked.

"I said, do you fucking understand?!"
I yelled.

"Yes"

"Good. Does Alessandra know anything about this?"
I asked as I came back to my desk.

"No, and don't tell her anything. This week you are going to introduce her to your family, you'll explain to her what's going on if she doesn't improve it, well she doesn't have a choice. "
My mother said and I smirked.

Alessandra is finally going to be mine, I'm not going to be lonely and depressed anymore I'm going to actually have Alessandra all to myself.

- a week later -

Alessandra's p.o.v:

My parents said that they are going to be put of town for another week, they didn't tell me why but I assume it's for business.

Victor has some type of a family gathering that he has to attend to. The family gathering is going last a week and it's going to be in a small town in eastern Europe.

I told him that I should probably stay in Laura's house because I'm not a part of his family and it would be weird if I'll join and also because I don't want to miss school.

But he insisted on it and I agreed.

We are currently in his private jet, Victor is working on his laptop while I'm doing my homework.

His parents were supposed to be here as well, but his father had an important meeting to attend so they are coming tomorrow.

Victor turned off his laptop and took started drinking some water.

"Alessandra, I'm going to explain you some simple rules you should follow around my family."
He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Rules?"
I asked and he smiled..

"My family is different from most families, we are the Petrova family, one of the most powerful families in the entire world. Now that that subject is clear let me tell you the rules:

1. Don't start a conversation with another man expect me, you can speak to another man but never be the one who starts the conversation. It's considered being impolite.
P
2. Don't make eye contact with the maids or talk to them.

3. When someone offers you to drink alcohol never say no. They will you're arrogant.

Just follow those 3 rules and you'll be just fine. "
Rich people, am I right?

"Well don't I need to change to something more formal? You said there's supposed to a dinner or something like that?"
I asked.

"Not today, tomorrow. According to our family tradition you can't have the annual Petrova family dinner without the presence heir, who is my father. Because my father had to attend this meeting so we can't meet any of the family members until tomorrow"