The Beast(19)🌶🌶🌶

Disclaimer: this is just a book so don't anything seriously. If you are going through any kind of abuse you should always report as it can get dangerous. Thank you. This a this a type of BDSM done with total consent .

Alessandra's p.o.v:

-next day-

I wake up with my face on Victor's hard but soft chest and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Good morning"
I say in a sleepy voice. He simply nods having the same kind of attitude from yesterday.

After a couple of minutes of not talking I go to the bathroom, I brush my teeth take a shower and get dressed.

I look at the mirror one last time to check that I'm looking good and go back to Victor who is still just doing stuff on his phone.

I lay next to him and peck his lips.

"What are we going to do today?"
I asked.

"Here take my credit card and just do shopping and buy lip gloss or something like that"
He says handing me his credit card and I raise my eyebrow.

I give it back to him and smile.

"I thought that we can spend time together"
I said while he didn't even look up from his phone.

"Clearly you don't want to spend time with me, so maybe I should buy lip gloss"
I say cynically. He looks up from his phone and looks at me with those emotion less eyes that were now filled with rage.

I think I'm in trouble.

"Listen to me, don't ever talk to me like that again. Haven't you learn anything?! Or maybe you want to be punished again? Should I spank with you my belt or my bare hand?"
He asks angrily and I just shook my head no.

"So behave, don't test my patience. I will not hesitate to spank your beautiful ass while you're handcuffed to the bed"
He said and I nodded.

"Now come here and kiss your master"
I obeyed and pressed my lips against his.

I break the kiss and he sighs.

"I love you Victor, do you love me?"
I say and he smirks.

"You are my favorite play thing in the whole world"

Then it hit me, his beast. I remember reading something about a beast in his journal. I knew that he had the beast but in his journal he said that if it'll even gain control his personality might change completely.

"Your beast is out"

"Correct"
He simply answered.

"Do you still love me?"
I asked

"I don't know if love is the right word, maybe obsession, addiction, lust maybe you're some type of medicine that can cure my misery?"

"I love you Victor but I don't like this side of you, I want the side that protects me, the side that wants to keep me safe not the side that wants to kill me because I asked a dumb question"

"Well you don't have a choice, you're mine Alessandra. I am obsessed with you, you're going to be my wife and hopefully the mother of my future children. I'm going to give you Whatever your heart desires"
He said as he stroked my cheek, I just stayed silent and hugged him.

"I'm really horny but I'm so mad at you"
I said out of the blue. I gasped as I felt something inside my pussy.

I looked at Victor and realized that Victor's fingers were the ones that caused this amazing feeling. He fingered me in a harsher way, I would be lying if I said that I didn't like it.

"You are so wet already, I bearly touched you. Don't worry baby girl I'll touch you whenever you ask"
He assured while I was busy moaning Victor's name.

"Do you want my cock inside your pussy?"
He asked with a harsh but sweet tone.

"Yes please"

He unzipped his pants and took of his boxers. He gently slipped down my panties and started to lick and suck my clit.

His tongue was licking my pussy fast and passionately. He continued to eat me out as I screamed his name.

I finally came and Victor smirked at me.

He pushed his dick inside me as we both moan. He pounds faster in me and I scream. He never really went this fast with me, well considering the fact that this is my second time.

It feels so good being fucked fast and hard, it hurts a little, mainly because Victor's cock is huge but I'm not complaining.

Suddenly Victor flips me over, he slaps my ass as he thrusts his cock deeper inside me as I lay on my stomach.

It hurts so bad but feels so good, im probably not going to be able to walk for another couple of days but damn it's worth it.

Feeling the hunger Victor has for me makes me wet, I have touched myself befor thinking of this exact moment.

Victor may be ugly bit he makes me horny all the time.

And now with this beast thing which turns me on so much, even though it shouldn't.. I'm ashamed to admit it but I like it when men are being rough with me.

It may seems weird because everyone thinks I'm so innocent but I'm not really that innocent. I have fooled around with men before, I never really had sex before Victor but I did some naughty stuff with boys..

There was this boy named Marvin and his brother named Anthony, I met them 2 years ago just before I met Victor. But that's a story for another day.

(A/n I just published a new book called: "The ugly Billionaire & his obsession" if you like this book I can assure you will fall in love with this book!)

To be continued...
Thank you for reading💗💖❤I hope you enjoyed!❤💖💗Don't forget to vote and comment!💗💖❤