The Wink(5)

Alessandra's p.o.v:

"Alessandra, care to explain why you were 4.21 minutes late?"
The principal asked.

"Umm, well.."
I didn't really know what to answer..

"Alessandra, do you know what you could've done with those 4 minutes and 21 seconds?"
He asked with a serious tone.

"Watch a David Dobrik video?"
I asked cynically.

"Very funny Alessandra, I want to see your parents tomorrow"
Shit. My parents are going to kill me.

"Sir, my parents are overseas"
I explained but he sighed.

"Alessandra, I don't want to hear more excuses. Your parents are going to be here tomorrow and that's final."
I nod.

"Now go to class"

"And you are such an ass"

I whisper to myself, what can I say I saw an opportunity and I took it. It's a perfect rhyme, ass with class.

I head to class, we have a biology class and I'm kind of excited because it's with Justice Lisay.

He is my other crush, he is the bad boy of the school and all of the girls are in love with him. He is so hot..

I take the empty chair that was just next to him. He smiled at me and I smiled at him back.

As I copied from the board I got a folded piece of paper. I opened it and it was written: "you look so sexy in that uniform"

(A/n I just published a new book called: "The ugly Billionaire & his obsession" if you like this book I can assure you will fall in love with this book!)

I looked over at Justice and he winked, Justice fucking Lisay winked at me!

Finally the class ended and Justice said that he wants to talk to me and I agreed.

"Alessandra, I loved you since the first day of first grade. I really wanted to know if you want to go out with me?"
O.M.G. Did Justice Lisay just ask me out?

What should I do? If I'll date Justice it means that I can't date Victor.. and do I really want to date Justice?

He's a bully.

"Umm, I'm sorry Justice, I have a headache.. I'm think I'm going to go home"
I said as I left.

I took my phone and dialed Victor's number.

-Phone call-

Victor- Hello, Alessandra, is everything okay?

Me- can you come pick me up please?

Victor- why?

Me- just pick me up!

Victor- okay, I'm coming.

-end of phone call-

After 10 minutes Victor came and pick me up, the car ride was silent. He wasn't talking and I wasn't in the mood for talking.

The hottest boy in school asked me out and I said no. Wtf is wrong with me? Did I just decline Justice's offer because I'm in love with Victor? Yeah I did.

People will probably think I'm crazy, that I prefer an ugly 30 year old man over a hot boy in my age.

But am I really in love with Victor, or it just type of a dark fantasy? Victor has problems do I really want to deal with all if those problems of his?

He doesn't know how to love, do I really want to be the person to teach him?

Victor's p.o.v:

Alessandra looks kind of down, should I ask her? I'm not really sure. I don't want her to be sad but I'm afraid I'll make her sadder.

She's so precious, I just wat to have her in my arms. Last night was the best night in my life, I was so relieved to find out that she couldn't remember anything.

I kind of feel bad of taking advantage of the fact she was drunk, but I would do it again.

We got into the house and I started cooking, I made salmon and potatoes.

"Alessandra, the food is ready!"
Alessandra got up from of the couch .

"I need to ask you for a favor"
She said as I cut the salmon.

"Yeah?"
I asked.

"Umm, well I was late to school and the principal said that he wants to meet my parents.. is there anyway you'll pretend you're my father?"

To be continued..
Thank you for reading!❤I hope you enjoyed!❤💖💗Don't forget to vote and comment!❤💖💗