The office(6)

Victor's p.o.v:

"You want me to be your what?!"
I asked in shock.

"I need you to pretend you're my father.."

"I'm 30, you are almost 18 do you actually think someone will possibly believe I'm your father?"
I asked.

"I think that there's other reasons why no will think you're my father.."

"Very funny"
I said cynically.

"Anyway, you do kind of look older than your age"
She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine I'll do it"
I saud and she smiled.

"Thank you so much"
She thanked and hugged me tightly.

Only for that hug it was worth it, to feel her warm embrace in my arms was the is feeling in the world. It's just a hug but that small gesture makes my world brighter.

-next day-

Alessandra's p.o.v:

Victor and I are currently in the car on our way to my school. We parked the car and I felt nervous already.

What if the principal is not going to believe us? I'm going to be in such a big trouble!

We got into the principal's office and I knocked.

"Come in"
I heard the principal say.

We walked through the door and Mr. Crackhead smiled.

"Well hello Alessandra, you must be her father right?"
He asked.

"Yes, call me Victor"
Victor said and Mr. Crackhead nodded.

"I'm sorry Victor but you don't really look like her father"
Mr. Crackhead said and I started to get really nervous.

"Well you see her mother is a prostitute and her father is a drug dealer so I adopted her.."
I'm sorry what? Did he just say that my mother is a prostitute and my father is a drug dealer?

"Oh Alessandra, I had no idea"
The principal said with a sad tone.

"Well the elections are next week, do you know already who are you going to vote for?"
Victor asked Mr. Crackhead in an attempt to change the subject.

"Stephen Ivanov of course. You?"
He asked.

"Same as you, he is so young yet so smart"
And handsome but okay..

After 5 minutes of them talking about politics I had to go to my class. I had to sit next to Justice because that's the only seat left.

I can already feel the tension, I caught him staring at me for a couple of times which even made it even more awkward.

Victor's p.o.v:

I sat in my office answering my emails as I heard my phone ring, I looked at my phone. It was my mother.

-phone call-

Me- hi mom. Is everything okay?

Mom- yes sweetie everything is just fine, I just wanted to let you know that the family reunion in next week

Me- oh

Mom- and if you want you can bring that friend of yours, Alessandra right?

Me- Yeah, I'll think about it..

-end of phone call-

To bring Alessandra to the family reunion? Would she even agree? Isn't kind of weird to bring your best friend to your family reunion?

Well it's also kind of weird to take advantage of your drunk best friend..

Why would my mother even offer to bring Alessandra?

Natalia's p.o.v(Victor's mother):

I think I was probably the happiest person in the world when I read that Victor thinks he likes Alessandra..

I never thought Victor will ever show some kind of emotion and I was surprised that Victor showed affection towards her.

Victor's self esteem is too low to actually have the guts to ask her out so sometimes I have to intervene..

When I heard that my husband's family wanted to organize a family reunion I thought that it's a great opportunity.

I would love to have a daughter in law like Alessandra, I met her once and she's beautiful, kind and naive. I'm not surprised my son likes her.

My husband likes the idea as well, we both want grandchildren and Alessandra would be great.

The thing I love most about Alessandra is that she actually makes Victor smile.

I know that Alessandra will make my precious son happy, and I'll make sure Alessandra will be his.

She will be his wife, his everything, they are meant for eachother.

Alessandra, welcom to the family .

To be continued...
Thank you for reading!❤💖💗Don't forget to vote and comment!❤💖💗I hope you enjoyed!❤💖💗