The hot tub(20)🌶

Alessandra's p.o.v:

before you read: this book is purly fiction, the only messege i am trying to "teach" is that you should never ever, take advantage of a human being,  do not judge a person or commit any sort of crime, this story is unfortunately a sad reflection of reality and the many things that is wrong with society I am only trying to help people.. sometimes i have hidden messeges in alot of the plots which you will understand as you read. At first it may seem like i encoruge some bad behaviors but i can promise you that i do not.  Thank you, Chloe. 

-1  and an half years ago (16 and half  years old Alessandra)

My parents are overseas so I'm going to stay in my brothers house for the weekend.

I don't really like to spend time with my brother because he is a pervert, one time he tried to touch my private area..

I didn't tell anyone because I am ashamed, I know that what he's doing isn't right but I'm don't want to tell anybody.

My parents drop me at a luxury building, my brother lives in the penthouse which the rent costs 65 thousand dollars a month, my parents pay for it.

I go to the elevator and press the button that has the number '44' on it.

After 30 seconds the elevator doors open and I see a red door. I knock on the door and my brother opens it.

He's only dressed in his boxers which makes it uncomfortable because I know that he knew that I'm coming so I really don't get why his lazy ass couldn't just wear some pants.

"Hi Adonis"
I say as I walk through the door.

"Damn Alessandra you have a nice ass, I'm sure all the boys drool over you at school"
He says as he squeezes my ass, I awkwardly laugh trying to not pay attention to his inappropriate comments, who the hell would even say that their sister has a nice ass? That's just disgusting.

" Marvin and Anthony are hosting a party at their place"
Marvin and Anthony, those names sound familiar for some reason .

"No problem"

"You're coming with me"

"No I'm not, you're 25 I'm not going to a party with full grown adults"
I say making him smirk.

"It'll be fun, don't worry I'll protect you"
He says, I sigh and nod.

-3 hours later-

After I finished getting dressed I applied some mascara and sprayed perfume.

"Alessandra you're ready?"
My brother asked.

"Yeah"
I said as I opened the bathroom door. My brother was waiting outside wearing a white t shirt and black jeans.

We got into the car and drove until we got to a fancy mansion. My brother parked the car in the big parking lot where a lit if fancy cars were parking as well.

We walked towards the front door and my brother, opened the door. The living room was huge and was filled with at least a 100 people.

Everybody was drinking and doing drugs, some were even fucking! A I continued to just look around I hear a make voice.

"Hey bruh what up?"
I look up and see a man approaching my brother, the man looked familiar.

"I'm good this my siste-"
Before my brother could finish the man cut him off.

"Alessandra hi"
The man said and I finally realized who it was it Mr. Visor, one of my two principals.

In our school we have two principals, both of them are brothers. Their father owns a chain of schools and our school is one of them..