The club part 2(17)

Elena's p.o.v:

"This is so good"
Alessandra said as she ate the pasta.

A few minutes ago I recieved the photo from Vladimir, I'm nervous to show her this but I have to.

I need to make Vladimir fall in love with me!

"Alessandra I need to show you something"
I said and she nodded.

I took a deep breath and showed her the photo.

She didn't look upset at all she even laughed a little.

"Elena, you can clearly see that Victor is trying to push her away! Look he is not even closing his eyes while this woman is kissing him"
If we want to convince Alessandra we need something a lot bigger and more convincing.

"Umm, I'm going to the bathroom, okay?"
I asked Alessandra who was just trying on some clothes.

"Okay"

I went to the bathroom and dialed Vladimir's number.

-phone call-

Elena- hi, Vladimir?

Vladimir- yeah, is it working?

Elena- no, we need a better picture, we need something more extreme.

Vladimir- I'm on it.

Elena-  good I just wanted to say that I lov-*Vladimir hung up*

-end of phone call-

Vladimir's p.o.v:

"Vladimir I think that I'm gonna go, I don't feel comfortable here"
Victor said.

"Oh really Victor? It's not just because you miss this lifestyle? You can fuck whoever you want whenever you want. You can do to them as you wish, fulfill all your desires?"
I asked  and he sighed.

"Vladimir, the woman who I'm going to marry is ten thousands times more beautiful then these other hoes. Not only that she's beautiful she is the best person I have ever met. So believe me when I say that I don't miss this lifestyle"
He said with a harsh tone.

Victor is right Alessandra is breathtakingly beautiful and Elena is beautiful as well. My cock gets hard at the thought of having a threesome with both of them.

The thought of watching as Elena licks Alessandra's pussy so gently and passionate makes me crazy.

But now I have to focus on my plan.

"Listen Victor, I can't deny that Alessandra is one of the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her face is work of art and she has a body of a goddess, but she's naive, she's too gentle for your fantasies. Do you really think she can handle being tied to a bed as you fuck her little pussy for hours? Do you think she can handle being spanked with a belt 10 times because she dressed inappropriately? Tell me do you thin-"
Before I could finish the sentence Victor cut me off.

"I get it! Okay, I get it! But I can change, I'm gonna change for her! I finally found someone I love, someone who loves me. In a relationship you some time need to sacrifice things, Alessandra could've gotten a hot 20 year old football player but she wanted me. A 30 year old man who since he was a baby people called him the devil for his ugliness. Do you actually think that I care about if I can spank her with a belt or not? Give me a fucking favor! I'd do anything for Alessandra, anything! When I first met Alessandra I never thought that I even stand a chance, she's hot and beautiful and I'm not, she accepted me. She loves me. I'm not going to give it up for some hoe"

"And what about your beast? What then? What will you do when it'll gain control? You'll hurt Alessandra! This relationship is not good for any of you!"

"You know nothing! I think you're just jealous that your ugly little cousin is not only the heir but also found a beautiful bride!"
He said and I stayed silent.

"You're trying to make me cheat on her just so you can have her. You're sick, Alessandra is the love of my life, just because you want to fuck her is not my problem"
He said and left.

Victor's p.o.v:

I left and called my driver, I want to go as soon as possible to my Alessandra. I just need to smell her amazing scent and to stroke her hair.

I just wan- before I can finish my thought I feel a strong headache. A strong pounding, worse than the one you get after a hangover.

This pain is so familiar, and I know why, it's the same kind of pain I felt in my fifth birthday it's my beast. He is trying to gain control.

Thank you for reading!💕💗💖I hope you enjoyed!💖💗💕Don't forget to vote and comment!💕💗💖