The Bottle(3)🌶

Alessandra's p.o.v:

Victor left 2 hours already and I'm getting so bored.. and horny. I tried calling him but he doesn't answer...

Why can you do if you're bored and horny? I suppose I can... no! Alessandra don't even think about it.

I'm so bored... after a lot of thinking I decided to go to his bedroom. I open his bedroom door and surprisingly it's not locked.

I walk through the door and see his bedroom, it's huge, just like his dic- don't even think about it Alessandra.

I walk towards his king size bed and lay down. His bed is huge, and he is sleeping on it all alone..I would gladly share the bed with him.

I start to imagine how it would feel, being fucked on this bed. Being fucked by Victor. He just needs to ask and I'm his, I'm his to love, his to cherish, his to fuck.

I can fulfill his every fantasy, I want to fulfill his every fantasy.

My other best friend tells me that he loves me as well and she calls me dumb and naive for not seeing the signs.

-flashback (two week ago)-

"I have no idea how you got straight A's in high school, cause you're honestly the most stupid person I know"
She says and I roll my eyes.

"Why the hell would a 30 year old man would be intrested in an 18 year old?"
I ask.

"Maybe because you look like a freaking goddess and because you are the sweetest person on planet earth!"
She says.

"Come on, I only met Victor once and I even saw the signs. Do you remember how angry he was when that waiter flirted with you?"

-back to the present-

Maybe I should explore this house. It's freaking huge I'm sure I can find something to do in this gigantic place.

I get up from his bed and walked downstairs to his office. I open the door to his office and the first thing I see is a big liquor cabinet.

I open the cabinet and take some expensive looking bottle.

Victor wouldn't mind if I'll drink a little, right?

I start drinking from the bottle , damn this actually kind of tastes good .

After a couple of sips I start to feel kind of tipsy, I never really drank alcohol before so this is kind of new.

Victor's p.o.v:

I slowly open my eyes and see my mother's blue eyes.

"Hi honey, how are you feeling?"
My mother asked.

"I'm okay, it's not the first time I've been through this, can you take me home because I can't drive for at least 5 hours"
I say and she nods.

"Of course, thank you Lisa"

We got into my mom's car and she started driving to my house.

After about 20 minutes we got to my house my mother kissed my cheek and said goodbye.

It was already 12 o'clock at night so it was really dark, Alessandra is probably already sleeping.

I open the gates to my house and open the door, I slowly shut the door not wanting to make any noise.

I hear small steps, I see Alessandra walking towards me with a bottle in her hands..

"Victor! Finaly! I waited for for sooooooooo long"
She says as she wraps her hands around my neck. Because I'm 6'3 and she's 5'2 so she had to wrap her legs around my waist.

She takes her hands off my neck as well as her legs which were around my waist.

"You smell like alchohol, Alessandra did you drink?"
I yelled.

"Maybe? Are you mad?"
She asks, as she stumbles on her own words.

"Alessandra! You're not even 21! I'm so mad at you right now"
I yell.

"You can't tell me what to do! You aren't my father"

"You're right I'm not your father, that's why I'm going to call your parents right now!"

"Wait! Please don't tell my parents! Please?! They'll never met me see you again"
She begs and I sigh.

I can't not see Alessandra, but she needs to learn.

Beast- you're right she does need to learn, and you're gonna teach her.

Me- what do you mean?

Beast- now it's your chance, she is too drunk, she's not going to remember anything you'll do tomorrow anyway.

Maybe my beast is right, when will I have a chance like this? I'm not going to do anything too extreme but a little blow job and just to eat her out a little bit will be just fine.

"Get on your knees, now!"

(Btw, I do not support Victor's actions, I think that taking advantage of someone who is drunk is wrong!)

To be continued..
I hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to vote and comment!❤❤ Thank you for reading!