Chapter Fifteen

Eliza managed to do a good amount of testing on Lena once Kara brought her to the lab. The older blonde got a blood sample, and she also managed to get both an X-ray and a CT scan of the Ravenette's neck to check if anything was shifting to make room for a mating mark. While Eliza was doing so she kept talking about how happy she was that she was finally able to put those portable machine's to use, because Jeremiah had told her they were a waste of money and space when she managed to obtain them.

First, Eliza did some tests on Lena's blood, and she came to the conclusion that some of her cells were in fact becoming similar to those of a Kryptonian, and she was able to determine that Lena was already in heat, and by that night it would probably hit her full fledge. She also ensured Kara that Lena's cells weren't changing to the point of getting superpowers like her, and that was probably impossible.

Next Eliza looked over the imaging of Lena's neck, and didn't notice much difference. The only thing she noticed was that the Luthor's carotid artery had shifted slightly, and she figured it would continue to do so along with a few other things in her neck. Once Kara was clear on all of the information, she left once again with Lena in her arms, who had slept through the whole thing.

On the flight back to the Ravenette's penthouse, Kara could smell the older woman's arousal radiating off her body, and she was fighting the urge to release pheromones in the event that Lena woke up in the middle of flying back and freaked out. After what seemed like an eternity, the blonde made it back to the flat, and when she finally got back to Lena's room and set her on the bed, she let out a long sight of relief.

Kara could practically feel her soulmate going into heat, and her dick was becoming harder by the second. After pacing the room for a little while in an attempt to calm herself down, the Kryptonian couldn't take it anymore and released a bath of pheromones into the air that she had been holding in for way too long. It was a huge relief for Kara, but it caused Lena to wake up almost immediately.

The moment the Ravenette opened her eyes, her whole body felt as though it was on fire, and she noticed a sort of emptiness settle in her lower belly. Lena whimpered and curled in on herself and just like that Kara was at her side, pulling their bodies flush. The Luthor nuzzled her face into her soulmates neck the moment she felt her presence, and she let out a shaky breath.

"What happened?" Lena muttered, "Well, after the bond you went unconscious. I figured that was something that could happen, you're human and the bond can be very draining. After that I took you to my house and Eliza ran some tests on you. She got a blood sample and some imaging of your neck, and from all of that she was able to determine that I was right, you are becoming an omega and you are also going into, or are already in heat.

Lena removed her face from Kara's neck and lay her head on the blondes chest before responding, "Well I feel hot, like when I have a fever, and I'm definitely sweaty. I have this terrible emptiness in my lower belly, and when I first woke up I felt so incredibly sad and alone. The moment I felt your presence, it all dimmed."

Kara nodded above her, "Yeah, those are all symptoms of your heat. The question is, what do you want to do? If I don't help you it will be hard and painful, but I can stay with you the whole time." Before her soulmate could process what was happening, Lena was straddling the Kryptonian's waist who's pupils seemed to have grown two sizes at the action.

Smut Warning

The Ravenette ground her hips down causing a low growl to come from Kara's throat. At that, Lena smirked and repeated the action a couple times, before leaning her face down next to Kara's ear, "I can feel how horny you are, and I can tell you that I am incredibly horny. I've never felt this way in my life, but I'm going to give in to it. Now, I want you fuck me until I can't walk."