Author's Note

Hello!

First of all I want to thank you for reaching this part, I want to thank you that you enjoy my work! It means a lot to me.

I just want to share the reason why I made this story.

Faded Memory is the second story I have completed. Ang storyang alam ang naging buhay ko at pait ng mga nagdaang araw saakin ng ginagawa ko ito.

This story happen to be my friend, kaibigan na nandiyan at natatakbuhan ko, parang kaibigan na nasasabihan ko ng sikreto at ng sakit nanararamdaman ko. 

This story is inspired on how I want to forget, how my first love hurt, how I want to make everything out of my mind.

This story knows how I am sad and lonely for those days, how I try to move on to something I never had on the first place.

This story tells how it helps me to learn on the pain, while making this I learn something.

I realize that pain shouldn't really be forgotten, it will hurt but it will leave scar that gives a big lesson on your life. 

The story inspired by this doesn't really have happy ending like how it has on the book but it gave lesson that everything is worth fighting for. As long as you love it, as long as you're happy with it, but you should know when to stop especially of it hurts so much and you know that the one you're fighting for already gave up.

This story is not just a story for me, it became my trusted friend that know how I live in pain, this story buried my feelings away and gave me a big lesson in life.

So if you we're a one that will ready this, I am happy to tell you that you are part of my big world too, I hope you'll also learn in your pain.

If you are done and enjoy this story, I am happy to tell you that you also became a friend of mine and I am thankful for also hearing my rant.

-VecaiiiDeee