¦• Few years Ago•¦

No one's pov:

The gym was silent (but with sneaker sounds) and with a intense aura around it, because Their was a match with shiratorizawa and Aobajohsai.

The game was intense and was really serious about it.

Meanwhile their was a girl with mid-orange hair, a flower on her right side of the ear, wearing white shorts with a long-neck orange sweater and a pair of white shoes.

She was running towards a big door that leads to the gym's audience seats.
She pushed the door and immediately went to the railings looking for someone, she then spoted a red head person near the net while it was a time-out. She then smiled brightly like the sun and began to speak gaining attention to the players below her.

"GO NII-CHAN!!!!" she shouted gaining attention to the players below her.

The red head boy looked up and smiled sweetly to the orange girl and waved at her and gived her a tumps-up, she then waved back at him smilling like the sun and went to take a seat near her mother to see her brother play.

¦Time skip~¦

The game ended and shiratorizawa Won the game like a flash. And they bowed at each-other doing their same things.

Tendō's pov:

The game soon ended and we won like usual. I bowed and procided to grab my things quickly as possible so i can meet my beloved sister. When i went to the lockers amd changed i felt a tapp in my shoulder and it was Wakatoshi. I smiled at him and asked him what's wrong. He pointed at the door and spoke.

"Your sister is outside"he spoke.

I nodded and grabed my bag and waved goodbye to him and he also did the same thing.

Wakatoshi knows hinata because he comes to my house regularly and see's her playing in her room or outside playing voleyball with us. He also knows my "family business" at firts he was shocked but he shrugg it off like it was no big deal and he respects the business. Me, wakatoshi and shoyo plays volleyblall everyday at the backyard and sometimes go to britian with us if my father agrees.

I went outside and the first thing i saw  was shoyo running towards my direction and jumping straight at me and gave me a hug, i hug her back and i can see that sunflowers around her and the sun shinning at her direction.

"Nii-chan that was amazing!!!" she spoke in her adorable voice.

"It went like woossh and Boomm!!" That was amazing!!" she shouted.

"shoyo have some space, your brother cant breath" a soft and kind voice inturupted.

No one's pov:

It was a women with short orange hair with golden brown eyes and wearing a white dress , holding a brown bag in her hand.

The shoyo stopped hugging her brother and appoligized for her bad manner. Tendō accepted her appoligy and shoyo shined like the sun again but facing the women.

"Mom! Nii-chan was amazing right!" she said facing the women.

She giggled at her daughters manners and nodded.

"Im not that amazing yet sho" Tendō said.

"cmon Nii-chan you are amazing out their!" she spoke up with sparkles in her eyes.

Tendō looked at her sister and she looked at her brother with puppy eyes and after 5 seconds he sigh in defeat. I mean who would not disagree with that cute and powerfull puppy-eyes.

She jumped and huged her brother again. Her mother sigh and began to spoke.

"Tendō dear, where is wakatoshi?" his mother asked.