Δ• Don't leave •Δ

Shoyo's pov

I was finally done showering shinzo and i cleaned myself next.

Shinzo was wearing a blue shirt and some white shorts. I combed his smooth hair and he smiled at me which i smiled back at him.

I wore my practice clothes and wore my karasuno jacket. We went outside to meet the other managers and we gretted them.

"Morning!" i gretted.

"Morning sho-chan/shoyo/hinata-kun" they gretted.

"Morning everybody" shinzo gretted.

"Morning shinzo!" they all responded.

"we will clean ourselves first, so shoyo you can just go first at the kitchen or practice if you want" kiyoko suggested.

"Ill go to the gym" i said and they nodded in responds.

Me and shinzo were talking some stuff and my family members and he was exited to meet grandmother and my other family members.

"mommy's family is so cool" shinzo said happily.

"Hahha" i chuckled.

We had arrived at the gym and surprising Kuroo-senpai, bokuto-senpai, tsukishima, akaashi-senpai and a white haired boy who is so tall in the gym.

I went inside with shinzo and they seemed to noticed me.

"Hello chibi-chan! And shinzo" kuroo-senpai gretted me.

"Morning kuroo-senpai!" i said and smiled and shinzo waved at kuroo-senpai.

"HEY HEY HEY!  HELLO HINATA! AND SHINZO! " bokuto-senpai yelled.

"Hello and goodmorning bokuto-senpai" i gretted and shinzo smiled at bokuto-senpai.

"Goodmorning hinata-chan and shinzo-kun" akaashi-senpai gretted me and shinzo.

"Goodmorning to akaashi-senpai" i said and shinzo waved at akashi-san.

"Im suprised that yhe shrimp can wake up early" tsukishima said.

"Ill take that as a morning greeting" i saif and shinzo just waved at tsukishima.

"So your the girl who mostly got people's attention and when you smile at them they mostly have a huge blush at their faces-" the white haired tall boy said but kuroo-senpai hit his head.

"huh-?" i said.

"nothing chibi-chan" kuroo-senpai said and hitting the white haired male again.

"What's your name?" i asked.

"Lev haiba" lev said.

"Im hinata shoyo! What year are you in lev-kun" i asked.

"1st year" lev-kun said which madee shocked.

"Your a first year?!" i yelled in disbelief.

"yep! And future ace of nekoma!" lev-kun said proudly.

"I wanna be the ace of karasuno!" i declared.

"Anyways,  what are you doing here hinata-kun" akaashi-senpai asked.

"i am here to practice and play volleyball with shinzo" i said looking at shinzo and he smiled brightly. And i ruffled his hair.

"Wel what about joining us?" kuroo-senpai suggested.

"HEY HEY HEY,  NOT A BAD IDEA BRO!" bokuto-senpai said.

"I know bro" kuroo-senpai said.

"Well should we play with them shinzo?" i asked.