* mommy *

Shoyo's pov

i woke up together with the managers, i looked at my side to see shinzo still asleep. I got up and the managers told me that i should take a shower and i nodded.

I left shinzo asleep because it was still early in the morning, i walk with the managers to the bathroom to take a shower. I got hit with the cold water in my face as i got ready, i got out of the shower and wore a plain white shirt and some black leggings. I turned around to see the managers already in their clothes.

" Lets make breakfast, come on girl's" said mai-senpai.

''hai!'' we all said

we left the restroom and went to the cafeteria to cook the breakfast for the players. We all talked about some random stuff and that. karasuno was making the miso soup and the others were the other stuff.

'' Hinata is shinzo still asleep?'' asked runa-senpai

'' i'll cheak first'' i said

i got off my apron and left the cafeteria to go to the managers room. I got to the managers room and peek my head to still see shinzo still asleep curled up to a ball. i giggled at his formation and closed the door silently not waking him up. i walk towards the cafeteria and saw some of the teams members awake and going to their shower room. i greeted them with a wave and a smile of mine and went to the cafeteria.

No one's pov:

some of the kamomendal members were already awake same with the date tech, johzenji , aoba johsai , nekoma ,itachiyama , fukoradani and inarazaki. they were going to the restroom to start their day until they were flashed with the sunlight.

their a girl with orange wavy hair that reflects the sunlight wearing a plain white shirt and some black leggings. she waved at us which the sunlight in the background reflects to her actions it was so bright and it looks like a goddess has been given us. she then smiled widely and that Incresed the sunlight and it looks like her skin is glowing.

we just stop at where we were and stared at the goddess that the heavens had given to us. She then left and we just froze for seconds and then proceeded on what we just saw.

Shoyo's pov

i then went to the cafeteria to continue to cook for the breakfast.

'' is he awake?'' asked yachi

'' still asleep'' i said smiling.

'' that's cute'' said hana-senpai

'' haha it is'' i said

''the food is almost ready'' said mai-senpai in the kitchen.

'' ill cook for shinzo'' i said

'' are you sure? we can help you cook'' said yukie-senpai

'' no need to help me'' i said grabbing my apron.

they all sigh and prepared the food for the players and me in the kitchen cooking for shinzo. then when the managers were done preparing the food, on the cue the players of each group were entering the cafeteria. i was cooking in the kitchen and i heard a familiar voice calling my name.

'' Where's princess?''

'' she is in the kitchen cooking food for shinzo'' said kiyko

''okay doki''

i chuckled at my onni-san and continued to cook the food for shinzo. I was in the middle of making omelette when kaori-senpai went to the kitchen.

'' you should eat now hinata-kun'' kaori-senpai said