¦• Going to training camp•¦

(3:30 am)

Shoyo's pov

I woke up early and went to the bathroom to get ready, i got out of the shower and dryed my hair. I got out of my bathroom and began to change, coach told us that we can wear anything because on the 1st day in the training camp we were given the day off and they had a meeting about it. I went to my closet and grabed a yellow and some white stripes hoodie, some white ripped jeans and a pair of white sneakers to mach the outfit. I changed and tied my hair in a 2 pair braid and grabed my bags for training camp i had just prepared last night.

I closed my door because everyone is still asleep or so i thought, the minute i closed my door i looked at the back and saw Onni-san doing the same. He wore a   red hoodie with white stripes, black jeans and some white sneakers to style the look.
We both stared at each other and Onni-san went towards me and grabed my wrist and dragged me to the kitchen.(Like why does everyone drag me?)

We made it to the kitchen, he put down his bag and began to spoke.

"I thought i was the only one who was awake" he chuckled.

"Me to" i said.

"So you exited for the training camp?" he asked.

"Ofcourse i am!" i wispered yelled

"Well im ganna cook right now" he said with a smile on his face.

"I wanna cook, i want give you the best breakfast before the training camp starts!" i said pleading him

He chuckled and nodded, he stod beside me while i was cooking.

Onni-san sat down in the table  as i prepared the food. We sat down togetore and began to eat. As i ate my food i saw onni-san froze i panicked and bwgan to spoke.

"I-Is the food bad?! Im so Sorry Onni-san!" i apologized to him but i was cutt off.

"You should make more of these" he said. I was confused and looked at him, his face was in amazement and began eating more of the food i made.
I sigh in releaf and chuckled at his actions. We finished eating and he beg me to make some more so he can eat it in the bus when their traveling. I was supeised at first and nodded really fast and began making food and putting it in his bento.

We left the house at 4:00 am and we walked slowly because our trip their in tokyo is in 5:00 am. We talked about some stuff and things that will happen in the training camp.

"so princess do you have a crush~?" asked Onni-san

"What's a crush?" i asked confused by what Onni-san said.

"it's when you have a felling of love for someone (I must protect My princess at all cost)" said onni-san.

"Well i dont have one really" i spoke honetly.

"Really?" he asked once more making his face in a "I need a real answer" thing.

"Really! I dont have one" i said.

"My princess is so precious!" he said while hugging me.

"well this bus leads to where your school is" Onni-san said while pointing to a bus.

"Well see you at the training camp onii-san!" i said.

"Well ill see you to princess!" he said.

We both hug eachother before we went to our seperate ways. I hop on the bus and payed for the ticket going to karasuno. I was sitting near the window and admiring the view of the mountains and the tiny houses while we were on the top of the hill. As i looked at the view i did bot notice that i was already in karasuno. I hop off the bus and began to walk in the gym were our meeting area was.